Reviews for Between the Shadows
Sallyannerenee chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Dean's reaction to Sam saying his name. It was perfect.
Sallyannerenee chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
I think it's great so far. I had to force myself to stop long enough to review. John is really being a jerk, but Dean is awesome. I'm off to read some more!
Parker1966 chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
absolutely amazing story. I loved every word. I thought the ending was beautiful.
totallyfanfic chapter 28 . 6/17/2015
Hey, so I have no idea if you still check the email that your fanfiction reviews go to, but I'm a fanfic writer, too, and I understand how awesome it feels to get something in your inbox. So I hope you see this, but if not, oh well, I guess. It isn't going to take me too long, and it might make you really happy.

This story was awesome. I read it in a day, I couldn't stop. This is pretty far from how season two actually went, haha, but even as an AU it's a good read. Honestly, I don't know much about medical jargon, although it seems like you do, but I could really relate to Sam in a lot of this. I was in residential care for seven months for a bunch of mental health stuff, and even when I got out, my family was doing that suffocating thing to me. It hasn't been a problem for a while, but Sam's struggle for independence against Dean and John's struggle for his safety and the need to find a balance really hit home and was handled excellently. I think that's something a lot of writers, both professional and fanfic forget, that recovery isn't always just physical, and it isn't always just for the patient.

On another note, I admire you for sticking with this story for such a long time. It can be difficult to finish a project of this magnitude, but you didn't leave us hanging forever with an unfinished ending. There were a few grammatical errors and typos, but I can only imagine how impossible it must be to get someone to beta something this big. I mean, this is huge, and I can only imagine the time and effort that went into it.
So I guess that's what I want to say. Thank you for taking the time to write this and post it here for everyone to enjoy. You definitely didn't have to use your obvious writing talent here, working for free and nothing but our enjoyment, so I consider this an awesome gift of time and effort and talent. I hope you keep (or kept, it's been nine years since you wrote this!) writing for a long time, because you are amazingly dedicated and talented and your audience appreciates it. :) -Rae
noco chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
For me this is the best fan fiction that i ever read so far.. good medical knowledge, great story line.. everything looks real... good job!
obsolete angel chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Reading the first few chapters, I couldn't really tell so I'll just ask this here _; is there Wincest in this fic? I really hope so because it would be perfect here.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Medical knowledge on fleek.
Jubela chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
Thanks so much for writing this! I was captivated from the beginning to the end. You are a great writer!
PriWinchester chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
everyone’s got that couple of fanfics that you just read over and over even though you practically know it by heart because it’s so perfect . this is one for post but I have to say it. Hoping for more of such.
PriWinchester chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Hey i was just wondering if you are gonna do a story like this sometimes.I really love this no matter how many times i have read it
RobertaUchiha chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Nossa!
Realmente muito boa a fic.
Status: indo para o próximo cap.
Sphinixius chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
All I can say is wow. One of the best AU stories I have ever read. Scratch that. This is one of the best stories, AU or not, I've ever read, PERIOD. I loved it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I'm so glad that John is finally stepping up as a father. Though he could never replace Dean.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
"That's my boy." I just love when Dean says stuff like that about Sam. So cute!
mara-isamoose chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
I hate you. Oh my god. I. What. That story had me so stressed this last week. I almost cried like eighty times. I had tears in my eyes at least forty times. I don't hate you. I actually love you. This story... Jesus Christ, I just.. I kept hoping that Sam would be knocked in the head and be okay. And then after the demon was there, i was really hoping that his 'gift' would have been that he magically healed Sam. Does this have a sequel? I'm gonna go through your list of stories... But, oh my god! At first, I was so incredibly pissed that John left. And then when he came back, I was all "NO! YOU DONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE YOU BASTARD!" But I am glad that he came back. You gave them a semi-normal life that they deserve. God, I love this story so much. Thank you so, so much.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »