Reviews for Between the Shadows
noco chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
For me this is the best fan fiction that i ever read so far.. good medical knowledge, great story line.. everything looks real... good job!
obsolete angel chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Reading the first few chapters, I couldn't really tell so I'll just ask this here _; is there Wincest in this fic? I really hope so because it would be perfect here.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Medical knowledge on fleek.
Jubela chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
Thanks so much for writing this! I was captivated from the beginning to the end. You are a great writer!
PriWinchester chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
everyone’s got that couple of fanfics that you just read over and over even though you practically know it by heart because it’s so perfect . this is one for post but I have to say it. Hoping for more of such.
PriWinchester chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Hey i was just wondering if you are gonna do a story like this sometimes.I really love this no matter how many times i have read it
RobertaUchiha chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Nossa!
Realmente muito boa a fic.
Status: indo para o próximo cap.
Sphinxius chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
All I can say is wow. One of the best AU stories I have ever read. Scratch that. This is one of the best stories, AU or not, I've ever read, PERIOD. I loved it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I'm so glad that John is finally stepping up as a father. Though he could never replace Dean.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
"That's my boy." I just love when Dean says stuff like that about Sam. So cute!
mara-isamoose chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
I hate you. Oh my god. I. What. That story had me so stressed this last week. I almost cried like eighty times. I had tears in my eyes at least forty times. I don't hate you. I actually love you. This story... Jesus Christ, I just.. I kept hoping that Sam would be knocked in the head and be okay. And then after the demon was there, i was really hoping that his 'gift' would have been that he magically healed Sam. Does this have a sequel? I'm gonna go through your list of stories... But, oh my god! At first, I was so incredibly pissed that John left. And then when he came back, I was all "NO! YOU DONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE YOU BASTARD!" But I am glad that he came back. You gave them a semi-normal life that they deserve. God, I love this story so much. Thank you so, so much.
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
This. Was. Fantastic. In every way shape and form. Thank you so much for writing it!
selkiesandsongs chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Do you have any idea how painful it is to read this story? I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic story, witha great plot, fantastic idea, brilliant writing and good characterisation, but it hurts to much. In actual fact, it hurts even more than watching the show, and that is saying something, because Supernatural is one of the most emotionally traumatising shows I've ever come across. But this story... Oh, God. It's so sad to see Sammy like that, and then Dean all messed up because his Sammy is like that, and John is such an ass-butt, and I just... I've been crying for an hour now, reading this story. It's so sad, and I'm terrified to keep going, because if Sam doesn't get better, I don't know how to take that. I mean, I know he'll probably never function like normal again, but oh God, please, please, don't let him get worse, or stay like this, and just... oh, God.
Jenaura chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
Let me just start by saying wow. This is one of the most amazing fanfictions I've ever read, and each chapter was an exciting new adventure.

You pegged each character super realistically, and this AU, although it was AU, was the most believable one I've ever heard. (This coming from a fellow AU writer) I loved the tender moments between the family and the firm chiding done in reminding Sam that injuries like his take time.

My only reccomendation is to find a beta that can review each chapter and offer quick fixes on spelling and grammer.

Anyway, thank you so much for posting this and making it worth reading!
Caramel chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I'm very late to this story, but I'm really enjoying it! I'm so happy Dean is there for Sam. I hope Sam is able to make a full recovery, and then I want him to go see those other doctors and John and flaunt his recovery in their loser faces! Haha!
1,519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »