Reviews for Between the Shadows
Lilly Emerald chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I knew things couln't keep on going this well for much longer! Evil cliffhanger. I should be brushing my teeth and going to sleep but must read more now lol!
Lilly Emerald chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Yay! Sam is awake and talking. Well, he's getting there! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Lilly Emerald chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
well, I am finally getting round to reading this story, and I am glad Dean stood up to John. I am waiting for Sam to suddenly wake up and be like normal because this coma is somehow supernatural related...after all, the show is called supernatural and anything can happen...but I have a feeling you're going to make me cry and it won't be like that at all. Will this at least have a happy ending with Sammy making a slow recovery? lol
ASH Watcher-Slayer Watcher chapter 28 . 3/3/2011
This was incredible & I hope you write some kind of sequel at some point. :)
judyann chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
I am reviewing the whole thing at one time since I spent the last 2 days reading it! I just wanted you to know how much I loved it! Wonderful story!
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I finished the story a couple of days ago! WOW! this was one of the best storys I've read yet! amazing! so much heart break, you had me in tears so many times. Poor Sam and all he went through :( and Dean! I LOOOOVE Dean in this story! he hurt so much trying to protect Sam! great story *wipes tears*
Jenna chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Gosh! I never review this much on a story! this is breaking my heart :( I cried this chapter! I hate John for what he is doing! how could he? and Dean! ahhh Dean! is just! well! he is Dean! I love how you wrote him! I'll say it again, it's heart breaking! I'm a maess :/
Jenna chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Ok I know I'm four years too late to review this story but man is it worth it! I love it! this is breaking my heart and I'm only on chapter six. I hate John for what he is saying and for wanting to send Sam to that God forsaken place :( I was literally jumping up and down in my seat when Dean said that Sam designated him for his care. I love Dean for what he is doing for his brother and I sooo love April! I hope she and Dean wind up in a relationship! Dean so deserves something good in his life! ok I'll quit ranting now! this is a very emotional story! my poor Sammy! I want him to get better!
samira parsa chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
hey, im just wondering, how do you know so many medical terms? are you a doctor or something...?
arilaen chapter 28 . 5/23/2010
Wow, just wanted to say I LOVED IT! DDD My only thing is that it seemed a little too much when they ALL ended up going to the hospital for life-threatening illnesses, but at least it worked out... and when are they going to beat the YED? Argghhh it was amazing but I just wish that the YED had been finished off in the story... ( But you are an AMAZING writer, kept me reading this until like 4 in the morning... I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now! D
arilaen chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! Yay for Sam getting better and being himself! That's an amazing recovery right there D
arilaen chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Loving it! Reading on...
sunny214 chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
I know I am more then late - I just wanted to tell you that I found your story yesterday and I have read it in any free minute I had.
I love this story and it was one of the best vulnerable Sam/protective Dean stories I have read.
Awesome job!
I totally can imagine how Jared would play this Sam and I really would love to see it. Because you describe Sam and his feelings and insecurities so wonderful.
Just truly amazing read. Thanks for the great story.
Demonic22 chapter 28 . 1/16/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I was really impressed with your story. It was great, and the way you wrote it all out was great too. Are you in a medical profession or did you research, because it all sounded really good! There were a few moments when I thought you were going to kill Sam off, I'm glad you didn't. And I love that at the end they were all together living a 'normal' life as they like to put it!
Sylvie91 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Hi!

Okay, I have read this story loads of times and I forgot to mention this. I loved how you captured the reality of waking up from a coma. Few people go off of what they see in movies or on television. In reality, waking up from a lenghty coma, especially with a brain injury, is not going to be easy.

As much as I love fanfics and I know they are fiction, I can't help but be miffed when authors write about someone being in a coma for an extended period and then wae up all squeaky clean. Anyways, great job :-)

Sylvia