Reviews for Between the Shadows
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
This. Was. Fantastic. In every way shape and form. Thank you so much for writing it!
selkies-song chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Do you have any idea how painful it is to read this story? I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic story, witha great plot, fantastic idea, brilliant writing and good characterisation, but it hurts to much. In actual fact, it hurts even more than watching the show, and that is saying something, because Supernatural is one of the most emotionally traumatising shows I've ever come across. But this story... Oh, God. It's so sad to see Sammy like that, and then Dean all messed up because his Sammy is like that, and John is such an ass-butt, and I just... I've been crying for an hour now, reading this story. It's so sad, and I'm terrified to keep going, because if Sam doesn't get better, I don't know how to take that. I mean, I know he'll probably never function like normal again, but oh God, please, please, don't let him get worse, or stay like this, and just... oh, God.
Jenaura chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
Let me just start by saying wow. This is one of the most amazing fanfictions I've ever read, and each chapter was an exciting new adventure.

You pegged each character super realistically, and this AU, although it was AU, was the most believable one I've ever heard. (This coming from a fellow AU writer) I loved the tender moments between the family and the firm chiding done in reminding Sam that injuries like his take time.

My only reccomendation is to find a beta that can review each chapter and offer quick fixes on spelling and grammer.

Anyway, thank you so much for posting this and making it worth reading!
Caramel chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I'm very late to this story, but I'm really enjoying it! I'm so happy Dean is there for Sam. I hope Sam is able to make a full recovery, and then I want him to go see those other doctors and John and flaunt his recovery in their loser faces! Haha!
martha chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
wow. this was an epic journey. thank you! so much to love here, but a personal appreciation-as a stroke survivor myself, I appreciated how convincingly you wrote the emotional turmoil around brain injury, from the victim's point of view, as well as the family's.

Nice work.
mngrue chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
There's too much to say, but I'll keep it to this - I greatly enjoyed the roller coaster you took me on with this fic. Good work all around.

Michelle.
LaueHime chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
Wow that story was incredible ! It took me pretty damn long to read but it was worth all of it ! Really, your story was totally original and well written. I've read tons of fics and sometimes i'll be like 'oh come on !' but that didn't happen here so yeah I wanted to take the time to review this story because it has really been one of the best I have had the chance to read so far ! I'm really happy too to have had the whole family trio for a while there. I really wish we would have had more of that in the show ! Oh but hey what we don't get in the show we get in FF :P lol Good job really ! You kept the thrill up to the very end ! I LOVED it ;D
Skye1963 chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
A very humble thanks for this terrific story. I was stuck in it until I finished the whole thing. *smiles* Wonderful
reannablue chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
I bet I have read this a dozen times...definitely my all time favourite story.
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
That was an amazing story. I really loved it. I laughed, cried, got angry with the characters and that just shows your talent. Thank you for posting this.
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
God, I cried. Great chapter here :)
Wicked Misty chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
Absolutely amazing story! I have been reading it for a few days and am sad to see I finally finished it. Have you ever thought of doing a sequel? ;)
Gilded chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
I was wondering what would happen if Sam had a vision. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheBatgirl31 chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
I love this story so much. I read it a few years ago and it blew me away and no rereading it I remember how great it is. I love Supernatural and your story makes me want to go revisit season 1. I just may :) great work
ccase13 chapter 28 . 10/3/2011
John was right about Dean. He would spend the rest of his life taking care of his brother no matter how bad his brother's life became.

Your long AU made a wonderful story of the Winchesters. I like how they managed to make a life together.

In many ways, this story is a better life than they managed to get in the show. John Winchester finally managed to put his vengeful obsession with the yellow eyed demon aside in favor of life with his sons.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »