Reviews for Between the Shadows
disgusted chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
man, i can't believe people are praising this sammy!stu dean-bashing ooc fic
Lilly Emerald chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Poor Dean! he and Sam are both so stubborn lol. I think that you should write stories for ER. I just started watching it again and there are not as many fics for the series as I would like. Wondering if you ever watched it though
Lilly Emerald chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I knew things couln't keep on going this well for much longer! Evil cliffhanger. I should be brushing my teeth and going to sleep but must read more now lol!
Lilly Emerald chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Yay! Sam is awake and talking. Well, he's getting there! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Lilly Emerald chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
well, I am finally getting round to reading this story, and I am glad Dean stood up to John. I am waiting for Sam to suddenly wake up and be like normal because this coma is somehow supernatural related...after all, the show is called supernatural and anything can happen...but I have a feeling you're going to make me cry and it won't be like that at all. Will this at least have a happy ending with Sammy making a slow recovery? lol
ASH Watcher-Slayer Watcher chapter 28 . 3/3/2011
This was incredible & I hope you write some kind of sequel at some point. :)
judyann chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
I am reviewing the whole thing at one time since I spent the last 2 days reading it! I just wanted you to know how much I loved it! Wonderful story!
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I finished the story a couple of days ago! WOW! this was one of the best storys I've read yet! amazing! so much heart break, you had me in tears so many times. Poor Sam and all he went through :( and Dean! I LOOOOVE Dean in this story! he hurt so much trying to protect Sam! great story *wipes tears*
Jenna chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Gosh! I never review this much on a story! this is breaking my heart :( I cried this chapter! I hate John for what he is doing! how could he? and Dean! ahhh Dean! is just! well! he is Dean! I love how you wrote him! I'll say it again, it's heart breaking! I'm a maess :/
Jenna chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Ok I know I'm four years too late to review this story but man is it worth it! I love it! this is breaking my heart and I'm only on chapter six. I hate John for what he is saying and for wanting to send Sam to that God forsaken place :( I was literally jumping up and down in my seat when Dean said that Sam designated him for his care. I love Dean for what he is doing for his brother and I sooo love April! I hope she and Dean wind up in a relationship! Dean so deserves something good in his life! ok I'll quit ranting now! this is a very emotional story! my poor Sammy! I want him to get better!
samira parsa chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
hey, im just wondering, how do you know so many medical terms? are you a doctor or something...?
arilaen chapter 28 . 5/23/2010
Wow, just wanted to say I LOVED IT! DDD My only thing is that it seemed a little too much when they ALL ended up going to the hospital for life-threatening illnesses, but at least it worked out... and when are they going to beat the YED? Argghhh it was amazing but I just wish that the YED had been finished off in the story... ( But you are an AMAZING writer, kept me reading this until like 4 in the morning... I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now! D
arilaen chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! Yay for Sam getting better and being himself! That's an amazing recovery right there D
arilaen chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Loving it! Reading on...
sunny214 chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
I know I am more then late - I just wanted to tell you that I found your story yesterday and I have read it in any free minute I had.
I love this story and it was one of the best vulnerable Sam/protective Dean stories I have read.
Awesome job!
I totally can imagine how Jared would play this Sam and I really would love to see it. Because you describe Sam and his feelings and insecurities so wonderful.
Just truly amazing read. Thanks for the great story.
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »