Reviews for Between the Shadows
arilaen chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! Yay for Sam getting better and being himself! That's an amazing recovery right there D
arilaen chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Loving it! Reading on...
sunny214 chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
I know I am more then late - I just wanted to tell you that I found your story yesterday and I have read it in any free minute I had.
I love this story and it was one of the best vulnerable Sam/protective Dean stories I have read.
Awesome job!
I totally can imagine how Jared would play this Sam and I really would love to see it. Because you describe Sam and his feelings and insecurities so wonderful.
Just truly amazing read. Thanks for the great story.
Demonic22 chapter 28 . 1/16/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I was really impressed with your story. It was great, and the way you wrote it all out was great too. Are you in a medical profession or did you research, because it all sounded really good! There were a few moments when I thought you were going to kill Sam off, I'm glad you didn't. And I love that at the end they were all together living a 'normal' life as they like to put it!
Sylvie91 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Hi!

Okay, I have read this story loads of times and I forgot to mention this. I loved how you captured the reality of waking up from a coma. Few people go off of what they see in movies or on television. In reality, waking up from a lenghty coma, especially with a brain injury, is not going to be easy.

As much as I love fanfics and I know they are fiction, I can't help but be miffed when authors write about someone being in a coma for an extended period and then wae up all squeaky clean. Anyways, great job :-)

Sylvia
sammygirl1963 chapter 28 . 11/27/2009
I just finished reading the story after a few days and I must tell you that I was completely blown away as I read. You literally had me in tears at points and I was so on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Sam would come through the brain injury. I was cheering him on as he progressed and groaning with each setback or trip back to the hospital. At the beginning, I so wanted to beat the crap out of John, but by he end, I was singing his praises for staying with his boys. What a completely awesome story that will be saved to my favorites so I can read it again and again!
bloodysammy chapter 28 . 11/18/2009
Loved how you wrote the characters, and also loved the part when Sam went missing. Great story and exciting chapter, glad to know Sam is okay! Keep writing!
SupernaturalSoul chapter 28 . 10/7/2009
I really liked the way you wrote the charactors! John being the harsh dad we read about so many times, only to turn around and be the guy the boys needed. I understood Sam's ups and downs. He had to have both. The story also moved very quickly and very well! Thanks for sharing your story with us crazy SPN fans.
ilaria84 chapter 28 . 10/5/2009
this is one of the best thing I've ever read

everything works perfectly-it took me two days to read it everything together and it worthed!it was like watching a supernatural's episode-i couldn't stop

thnaks a lot for writing it!
supernatfem76 chapter 28 . 7/14/2009
I liked John and Dean's talk about his relationship with April and women in general. I loved the scene with YED and Sam at the pond. Great job writing the email from Sarah and Sam. "Lifetime movie moment" I loved that line. I liked the touching moment between Sam and Sarah. I definitely see why Sam chose to handle things with Sarah the way that he did given everything that has happened in his life. Excellent job on the heart pounding scene between Sam and YED in the Winchesters' house. A very fitting way to end this fantastic story.

I hated to see this story come to a close. It was very well put together. You really have a knack for channeling all of the Winchesters and for creating very likable minor characters. I look forward to reading more from you.
supernatfem76 chapter 27 . 7/14/2009
Dean's nightmare was so realistic. I liked your word choice for describing the nightmare, Sam having a vision and Sam having a seizure. I liked the scene with April and Dean. Poor Dean always blaming himself for things that are not even his fault. Great job on John's apology to Dean. Cute memory about Sam as a baby. Another great chapter!
supernatfem76 chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
I loved the humor provided by Dean. It brought a smile to my face. I loved the church scene. It had me on the edge of my seat. Way to go, Sammy!
supernatfem76 chapter 25 . 7/13/2009
I liked the playful banter between Dean and John at the beginning of the chapter. Excellent idea having Dean and John going to a car show for his birthday. That seemed so appropriate. Other scenes I liked: scene between Mel and Sam, between Dean and April, between John and Sam and the Winchesters at the end of the chapter when Sam showed how his speech had improved. Great job!
supernatfem76 chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
There were so many things I loved about this chapter. I liked Dean's speech to Sam about not calling himself stupid. You did an excellent job describing Sam's fear about seeing Sarah. I can only imagine how frustrating it must by for Sam when every time he gets upset he has a Jacksonian seizure. Excellent job writing how uncomfortable Sam and Sarah felt while eating and talking in her hotel room. I also liked the scene in which Dean and April set up their date. Very cute scene. The Seth scene made my blood boil. It was so realistic. Excellent job describing Dean coming to Sam's aid. I love that scene. This chapter was phenomenal. I am so in awe of your writing ability.
supernatfem76 chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
I liked John and Sam going to see a movie for Sam's twenty-fifth birthday. The Ghostbusters cake was a nice touch. Sam reading the letter about his special needs status was heartbreaking. I also liked how John comforted Sam in his room after reading the letter. All right Sam's taking college classes. Interesting way to end this chapter. I really did like this character from Season 1. I can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds.
1,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »