Reviews for Between the Shadows
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 28 . 8/25/2011
Great story and love how you ended it. Glad John stayed with the boys.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
Great schmoop!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
You're killing me here.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Great chapter - love the back and forth between them as regards Sam's independence!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Oh yes,a very good chapter. Love how you have Dean telling Sam about his day. Just the little normal stuff that make up a life. Very well done.
disgusted chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
man, i can't believe people are praising this sammy!stu dean-bashing ooc fic
Lilly Emerald chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Poor Dean! he and Sam are both so stubborn lol. I think that you should write stories for ER. I just started watching it again and there are not as many fics for the series as I would like. Wondering if you ever watched it though
Lilly Emerald chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
I knew things couln't keep on going this well for much longer! Evil cliffhanger. I should be brushing my teeth and going to sleep but must read more now lol!
Lilly Emerald chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Yay! Sam is awake and talking. Well, he's getting there! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Lilly Emerald chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
well, I am finally getting round to reading this story, and I am glad Dean stood up to John. I am waiting for Sam to suddenly wake up and be like normal because this coma is somehow supernatural related...after all, the show is called supernatural and anything can happen...but I have a feeling you're going to make me cry and it won't be like that at all. Will this at least have a happy ending with Sammy making a slow recovery? lol
ASH Watcher-Slayer Watcher chapter 28 . 3/3/2011
This was incredible & I hope you write some kind of sequel at some point. :)
judyann chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
I am reviewing the whole thing at one time since I spent the last 2 days reading it! I just wanted you to know how much I loved it! Wonderful story!
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I finished the story a couple of days ago! WOW! this was one of the best storys I've read yet! amazing! so much heart break, you had me in tears so many times. Poor Sam and all he went through :( and Dean! I LOOOOVE Dean in this story! he hurt so much trying to protect Sam! great story *wipes tears*
Jenna chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Gosh! I never review this much on a story! this is breaking my heart :( I cried this chapter! I hate John for what he is doing! how could he? and Dean! ahhh Dean! is just! well! he is Dean! I love how you wrote him! I'll say it again, it's heart breaking! I'm a maess :/
Jenna chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Ok I know I'm four years too late to review this story but man is it worth it! I love it! this is breaking my heart and I'm only on chapter six. I hate John for what he is saying and for wanting to send Sam to that God forsaken place :( I was literally jumping up and down in my seat when Dean said that Sam designated him for his care. I love Dean for what he is doing for his brother and I sooo love April! I hope she and Dean wind up in a relationship! Dean so deserves something good in his life! ok I'll quit ranting now! this is a very emotional story! my poor Sammy! I want him to get better!
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »