Reviews for A Time to Reap
OhSebastianStan chapter 2 . 3/1
I like the reference to Thorin and Thranduil! Haha made me giggle because it was so true! After reading some of the reviews I have faith that Faramir and Aragorn will once again be reunited in friendship. Your stories are completely awesome! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
It is one of my favorites too! But you know I appreciate the ones with little death and torture. I very much liked the village healer, and her little displays at humor after knowing who Aragorn was was just so brilliant. Dry humor is the best kind!

I hope you aren't drowning in all my reviews. I am starting to feel a wee bit like a stalker... But I'm harmless, I promise!

Frostless
IstariWho chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
I actually like this story better than the previous ones. I really enjoy a good happy ending.
Hannon-le!
Drollittle chapter 32 . 6/20/2013
Ahhhh! This time that's a sigh of relief and satisfaction after the tension of Web of Treason. I absolutely loved the scene of them climbing up to the lake and bathing, feeling the influence of Eru, forgiving each other and seeing the eagle. It reminded me of times I have felt close to God in my life and it is impressive when fiction can achieve that! I also enjoyed their play-fighting and when Aragorn is crowned by the common people. Applause.
TimeDetonated chapter 32 . 10/14/2011
Hey! Im back! Srry i havent reviewed earlyer, I have actually only had 3 more chapters to read for about 3

months, but classes started up and i lost track of time! Another good story! I really enjoyed the towns people and the healer was awsome. Ok some comments on this paragraph:

"There is a spider on your tunic!" Faramir warned.

Aragorn calmly brushed it off

If that were me I would have been like "what? There's a spider on my tunic?oh! I see it!" *starts screaming and rolling around on the dirt. Lol

Also when I first heard that 2 men had mysteriously dropped dead, I was like: ohhhh, they got buried alive didn't they? *shudders

People promise me you won't bury me untile a week after I die

Ok, enough of my pointless rambiling...can't wait to read the next story and see if imrahil and faramir make up! It's really bugging me!

-thx again
Nice Shot chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
Thank you for this saga!

I read it all in two days while I was home from school. They kept my boredom away and I am so happy to of found your stories. I love how you show the relationship between Aragorn and Faramir, and how it evolves and recovers from the damage done to it. Seriously, I appreciate these stories (and the others that I have read so far) and I admire your writing skill.

And yes, this story may not have as many reviews as the other two, but it's half as long. If it had of been as long, methinks it would of hit 1,260.

TL;DR?

You're awesome, and so are your stories.
Mikkalea Luna chapter 32 . 2/27/2011
A very good end!

It was a painfull progress till their reconciliation but I hope that from now on the two of them will live in peace :-)

This story (and the other three) were truly amazing and I am sure that I will read them again...and again...and again :-)
midsummernightdreamer chapter 32 . 12/7/2010
I loved this story! Even though I didn't realize that this was a part of a series (and so read it without reading the previous stories) I absolutely adored your plot line, as well as your portrayal of two of my favorite characters. Very well written story-I look forward to going back and reading the previous stories! :)
Darkover chapter 32 . 11/12/2010
Dear Linda: You have written another interesting and enjoyable story. I very much liked how you wrote of Aragorn and Faramir's reconciliation-indeed, the two men now seem closer than ever before. Of necessity, your stories revolve around male relationships-your characters of choice are Aragorn and Faramir, after all-but I was particularly pleased that in this story, you made such good use of the character of Arwen. It is because of her wisdom and influence that the two men finally went off together on their pilgrimage of healing and reconcilation in the first place! I also greatly enjoyed your OC, the healer Tasariel-nice to see some strong and smart women characters being utilized as well! Your descriptions and depictions of the harvest festival and customs were most interesting and a pleasure to read, especially as here in the U.S.A., we will be celebrating Thanksgiving in another couple of weeks. I do have a couple of criticisms concerning this story, though. I know that in real-life ancient Britain, people did employ human sacrifice in some nature festivals, but this is Tolkien's fantasy universe, in which human sacrifice was most definitely not an acceptable custom. Wasn't that one of the things that caused the destruction of Numenor-practicing human sacrifice? Secondly, IMHO it took *way* too long for Aragorn and/or Faramir to suspect that a giant spider might be preying on the villagers and their livestock. I mean, they are told that perfectly healthy people have been dropping dead for no apparent reason, right after Faramir's attack, and the possibility of a spider bite did not occur to them? It should have been one of the first things to come to mind! Otherwise, you did your usual fine job of writing. Thanks for writing and posting this story.
Aisline chapter 32 . 10/23/2010
I just re-read the second half (the 'happy' half!) of this sotry. I went to a pumpkin field/festival today and it reminded me of the harvest celebration in this story and I just had to go read it. These were much simpler times as they were actually celebrating a harvest, and my festival took place on asphalt. Then again we never know the hunger that comes before a harvest either! Anyway, I enjoyed this story and it's definitely one of my favorites of your work.

Aisline

*Looking foward to the new halloween ghost story as well! (Saw the notice on Carefully Taught)
Wtiger5 chapter 32 . 7/22/2010
Ok I loved this. Amazing work
Desertfyre chapter 32 . 7/16/2010
Awww, it's over? It's over! T_T Man, poo, can't believe I finished this saga of yours. The only question I have is does Imharil and Faramir ever reconcil? Do you have a side-story in which they do? That's the only wrap up I would like for the saga here.

I have to thank you for this saga you did...it kept me occupied for half the year. I truely enjoyed every word (though Web of treason was hard to get through-I wince every time I think about it though it had it's moments) You really made me love Aragorn Faramir friendship!

Burden of Guilt was my fav in the series, this story is my second fav and then Shadow and Thought, and Web of Treason. It's a little sad that this story didn't garner as much acclaim as your others but I loved it, epecially the first half when they were making up.

So once again, thanks for a really fun yet wild ride and I'll be checking up on your other and future stories! D
Desertfyre chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
lol, this was a very fun chapter! D
Desertfyre chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Good chapter! I HATED spiders...like you have no idea. I can barely watch the Shelob scene in ROTK I hate spiders so much.

But I have to say, writing from the spider's viewpoint...sheer genius! That made this chapter so much more awesome!

(Sidenote: I'm kinda sad that this story and saga is almost over...reason why it's taking me extra long to get through this story, lol)
Desertfyre chapter 18 . 6/26/2010
"I um, knocked myself, " Aragorn replied evasively."

I rofl'ed at that. Seriously, who would actually believe that. That's not even a plausible explanation...

Great chapter! Glad Faramir is awake and back in his right mind. Though seems we have a "spill the beans" convo coming up. They need to get everything in the open but still...

Shall contiune reading...I've loving this story! D