Reviews for A Time to Reap
Desertfyre chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
The last line made me laugh. Faramir laying there as if the grass is gonna bite all stiff and whatnot. lol
Desertfyre chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I'm so happy! I'm grinning like an idiot! This story makes me want to draw Aragorn Faramir fanart in celebration. lol I'm so glad they are on the path of recongilation(sp?). D

Loved this chapter!
Desertfyre chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
*dances* Yay! The first step in healing has been taken! I'm so happy! D
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I understand the ordeal they went through was harsh and they need time to heal (though now it's getting ridculous) but can I bash both their heads in, in hopes of some sense flowing btw them? lol Actually, more like I want to bash Aragorn head in...he's acting arrogrant...kinda reminded of the convo that he and Arwen had a few chapters ago about pride.

Now there's a description I never would have put with Aragorn...a prideful, arrogrant man. *shudders* That's scary...

Is continuing to read...
Desertfyre chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Oh, no he didn't! Tell me he didn't! He wanted to get it cut out or branded with something more fitting? LIke he hasn't been through enough.

Oh, Aragorn...

I understand his frustration and all that but if he thinks that Arwen is that shallow to leave him because his body is not flawless he is stupid. And once more I want to hit him over the head for saying it...again. And having Arwen repeat the same thing to him...again.

Can't wait to see Arwen's plan. D It better be a good one...we need to start a turnaround right about now.
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I lol'ed at Arwen thinking that she might have to enquire(sp?) about the mice in the barn to keep a conversation. Now that is sad on so many levels.

That dinner was the most awkward I have seen. I felt so bad for them.
lynneanne chapter 32 . 3/5/2009
I'm not sure which saddened me more, the fact that this journey is over, or that you mentioned that this story was not so popular as your others. For myself, I searched through your stories to find this one - I could not bear it if you had left off with Web of Treason. My heart was broken when that story ended.

I hardly know where to begin. I am so thankful for the searches in , which find me such treasures. I have been reading your stories, when I can, the last 3 days.

It has been 20 years since I read any of the books, but I re-watch pieces from movies often. Faramir and Pippin are my two favorites. I adore the growth and steadfastness of Aragorn and Faramir's friendship in this story arc. I find that I have enjoyed all of your stories that I have read so far. I added you as a favorite author this afternoon! I think what I enjoy is the complication of their friendship - nothing in life is ever easy, and while I fretted over Aragorn's treatment of my beloved Faramir, I couldn't stop reading until their friendship was mended. I am hoping that when I have a chance to check your LJ, I will find that you mended the uncle and nephew relationship as well.

I am quite taken with their Thought Bond and love that that has growing pains as well. Too think so much sorrow could have been avoided if first Faramir knew how to answer Aragorn's cry for help and again if Aragorn had trusted his friend enough to see.

Thank you for sharing your stories. I treasure reading them!
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I'm sure you've heard this dozens of times, but the quotes you use are awesome and its great that you can find quotes that go with the chapters.
Tracey Claybon chapter 32 . 1/14/2009
As I said in LJ, I like all of your work but *this* story is my favorite... I did wonder one thing though - did the town where Faramir and Aragorn spent most of the story ever find out that they were the King and Steward?
blacksleeves chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
oh, my! could it be a story with a plot? I must read on...

Since you mention that you are following the good book (I mean JRRT's), I have to point out that Eldarion is not born until FA30. I think he was to marry the daughter of elfwine, but maybe I'm wrong on that. I won't comment on the other good book.
Ulaire chapter 32 . 1/14/2009
aw it's finished already...well, thank you for finishing this story and not leaving it behind...Thank you very much...
Mirach chapter 32 . 1/8/2009
I've red all 4 stories from Shadow and Thought to this one in row these holidays. It was a wonderful experience! There were few books that I couldn't stop reading and had to think about all the time, even dreaming about them. Your story belongs to them. I'm glad (maybe a bit selfish) that I found it when it's already complete. I don't know if I could wait so long for the feeling that everything is alright at last at the end...

I like the medieval atmosphere of this story, the medieval way of thinking about honour, fidelity and etiquette really fits for Gondor. I sense a great knowledge behind this story, you studied the topics that you write about - like healing herbs, medieval cloting and justice, spider behavior... You wrote it with great care, I had the feeling that you have to be an expert in Elven massage, yourself :) And I really like the references of mythology and folk lore, I have the feeling that it gives the story more depth.

These things create a background that only few stories have but the foreground is a tale of friendship. There were such a dark places that my heart ached but then came light and it was beautiful. But sometimes (in Web of Treason) I had the feeling that the space between suffering and healing is too wide. When you don't have the suffering in fresh memory while reading, then the relief at the healing isn't so big as it could, I think. Or, rather, I think speaking for myself. Web of Treason was the darkest part and I'm glad that Time to Reap was so much lighter after that, and full of symbolic.

If I ever meet you, I'll give you an Elven massage as thanks for this story! :)
Karoliina chapter 32 . 1/6/2009
I have to admit that "A Time to Reap" is one of my favourites out of your stories! A pleasure to read, as always :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 32 . 11/29/2008
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long; but I've been down with malaria for the last couple of weeks. Am fully recovered now though, and am all ready to go back to Delhi and study for my upcoming exams (my parents called me back home to Mumbai when my malaria recurred the second time). Anyway, I can't believe this is finally over! It was a wonderful story, and although I preferred some of the previous ones, I can see why this would be your favorite. Any sequels planned?
Trena Darrah chapter 32 . 11/29/2008
This story was amazing...from the first novel "shadow and thought" to this last one "a time to reap"...I was pulled into the story and could feel the pain, anguish, and suffering our 2 friends had gone through...I was also glad to feel the joy and hapiness they got to share as well...every day I looked forward to reading the next chapter..wondering what trouble they would get into next...I laughed and I cried as I read...you are a very good writer and I look forward to reading more of your work...keep it up!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »