Reviews for A Time to Reap
Larner chapter 32 . 11/27/2008
I consider it my favorite longer tale so far, Linda.

It has taken time to write, but has been worthwhile reading, and a delight to see the royalty of the King descend upon the Man who went to the mountain with Faramir. They are both healed, and their trust in one another restored. They have learned more of their people, and have reason to be proud of their administration. Now, to convince Imrahil that the Queen isn't just mouthing platitudes at them, and to see Tasariel honored in some special way! Heh!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Finally-a happy ending! Well, mostly, but I'm sure that Imrahil will come around eventually. Now off to see what else you have planned...
nancylea57 chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
yeah,, healed and back together. they need each other as much as they need their wives. aragorn and faramir bring out the best in you, the stories you have woven around the two of them are spectacular and deserve all the recognication they recieve. hope to get to vote fro this in the mefas 2009!
T'Kath chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Finally! A chapter long waited for. And WHAT a chapter, what a conclusion to your Trilogy of Strider and Faramir. Thanks so much for it. Its been a great pleasure to read - especially the lake on the mountains and now the way Aragorn treats Faramir as the son he is to him.

Would be nice to see the reaction of the village to the news of who their visitors were... Just a thought...

Your faithfull reader,

TKath
CeciliStargazer chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
A beautiful ending! I don't really have a favorite among your stories; as I love them all!

I do have a question though. Does Imrahil and Faramir become uncle and nephew again?
Sarahbarr17 chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Aww...A very happy ending to the story!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Tanion chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Thank you for the story. It has been one of my favourite in the series, and I think in some ways it makes a very happy "epilogue" to the much darker "Web of Treason". I was really happy to see their eventual reconciliation. I esp like the part where they were farm-hands in the village... very entertaining reading indeed! Imagine the king and the stweard as your farm-hands... and finding that out! Hope you'll continue the series in the future!
black4minister chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
oh, happy and sad, i'm realy glad you updated but its a pity this is the last chapter, i really liked this story.

this was a really nice chapter. i'm at home, sick in bed and this has cheered me up emmensly. i hope when you said that this was the end of a journey you didn't mean you're never going to write about faramir and aragorn again, that would be terrible. i always hoped you'd write a story of aragorn taking faramir to rivendell for the first time, seeing ad faramir wanted to see it so much.

but thats you're choice, so thanks again for the chapter, hope to see you soon...
JuliaAurelia chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Well, I am very sorry to see this story come to an end, as I have enjoyed it immensely, but it was nice to see it end so happily, especially with Arwen and Aragorn. Yep, more babies for them on the way! Also very touching of Aragorn to have the Stewards' banner flown next to that of the King, which was very meaningful for Faramir. Altogether an excellent ending, though I would like to see a little follow up story in which Faramir and Uncle Immi are reconciled.
kilby1471 chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
It was a good story, I have followed all your others and they are all well thought out.

Thanks for brightening up my normal day, as I am going through bad time your stories mean alot!
utfrog chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
Why you believe this story is unpopular baffles me. My only "complaint" was the length of time between updates! I love your views of our beloved characters and how they grew and forged friendship. I want to know what happens to the minor characters - does Aragorn return to the village? You write well and tell powerful (and sometimes painful) stories. Do not let envious or overly opinionated folks stop you from writing what you love and what so many of us enjoy and look forward to. You give readers a tremendous gift. I am very thankful for this. I appreciate the chance to tell you so. Written with love and gratitude. UTfrog
Solitary12 chapter 32 . 11/26/2008
I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't reviewed. But this fic has been one of my favourites, so hopefully that will make up for it. It's so sad that's its done! Great job though!
slef chapter 32 . 11/25/2008
Oh lovely! I just knew everything would work out in the end ;) Thanks for allowing me to come along on this marvellous journey! I'm sure, over time, this story will be just as popular as your other tales :D
nautika chapter 32 . 11/25/2008
I missed a chapter, as you know, and was shocked to find there was only this last one left. I sensed long ago that the brand would only vanish when Aragorn's relationship with Faramir was healed, but I still enjoyed the journey!

I will miss the story, but have to wonder if you have a one shot planned where Imrahil eats crow. I would certainly enjoy seeing it served! And seeing the rest of the city show Faramir the respect he has missed. Please? Oh. I should probably read your LJ to see your plans, shouldnt I? Sorry!
daeneniel chapter 32 . 11/25/2008
I can't believe it's over! Your portrayal of Aragorn and Faramir is one of my favorites in the fandom. I really hope you continue the series. There are still so many ends to tie up, and so many options for new plots.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »