Reviews for A Time to Reap
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Hallelujah! With the ladies involved now, perhaps they will be able to get these two guys started on the road towards mending their relationship! I look forward to seeing it!
BlueEyedElf chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good, Faramir is coming back to Minas Tirith. He and Aragorn need to straighten this mess out before they both either drive themselves mad or fade.

Sounds like Arwen and Eowyn have a plan. Hopefully they will be able to help. I enjoyed Eowyn's letter to Arwen. Only a woman of Rohan would right a letter of such dire subject matter and still mention horses.

Great chapter!
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great that you go on! And it is good to see the wives take some action.

I am looking forward for what you are intending with the Grail Legends connections. I guess there is a lot of Wagner ahead?

Take care, Nienor
WindStar chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
nicnice, i cant wait for an update
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is a lovely beginning. It is so hard to see two such good friends in such pain. Faramir has it the worst, I think, since not to be trusted is a terrible burden. On the other hand, to be betrayed by one you love is a fearful grief. So now I don't know who has it worse!

Looking forward to more,

Pentangle
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hi! Great to see the first chapter of your new story. Your writng is as addicitive as ever.

I was charmed by Eowyn's talk of horses in the start of her letter. A true duaghter of Rohan!

I like the way that you show how the lack of physical healing in Aragorn and Faramir is linked to their spiritual well-being.

It is good to see that Aragorn is wise enough to trust Undomiel's judgement, and allow Faramir to return to Minas Tirith (or is it now re-named Minas Anor?). It worries me, however, that neither Leoglas, Gimli or Elladan and Elrohir can provide Aragorn with any sort of solace or healing.

It must be grievous to Faramir that his closest remaining relative, his Uncle Imrahil of the House of the Swan, has disowned him.

I hope and pray that the King's words about drought and rain do not turn out to be prophetic... Gondor has suffered enough.

Love and hugs,

Sarah x
HerLadyship chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Yeah! The first chap is up! I'm so excited.

I wonder what will happen between Faramir and Aragorn?

Great job.
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
very excited for this story! seems like it will be another "page turner" so to speak. hope you update soon!
lucidity chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
How very sad for all of them. I do hope they can have some form of reconciliation. I don't think either will be in very good shape until they do. Their poor wives are also suffering as are those who care about them.

I do hope this will get happier in time? I know it must.
Laerien chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hi! I know I still have to catch up with WoT, but I intend not to fell behind with this new story! :o)

I was a bit surprised you were so quick. Not that I complain...:oD

AH! I dunno where the inspiration for the title came from, but it is brilliant! I LOVE IT!

"I hope, more humour and have a lighter feel to it" #snort# Of course. Especially in the first 10 chapter!

Ha! Always the women use secret ways to plan and conspire! Where would men be without us? #huge grin#

Don't ask me why, but I loved this! "“I know,” said Aragorn his voice almost a whisper, “For that, I owe him everything. Yet always this gets in the way!” His tone became bitter. Pressing his hand to his shoulder, he grimaced at the stab of pain, which suddenly pierced him."

I like that Aragorn never says Faramir's name. Always just "he" or "the Steward". Nice little thing.

Ah, and the mysterious baths...

I know I have neglected both you and your stories in the last month(s). But now, it is summer, and holiday, and between tonnes of training I will have enough time. So, I am more than willing to offer advice and help in any situation you seek them. :o)
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hello!

I decided to foregoe my "no WIP" rule for your story, and if I find the time to do so, I will follow this story chapter by chapter. ;)

I am glad that the twins have come to help and that Legolas and Gimli tried to help him as well.

Why do I have the feeling that the degrading brand mark will only heal after Aragorn reconciled with Faramir? Perhaps the mark is more an emotional reminder in physical form (ok, that did not make much sense :) ). Perhaps it will fade as soon as Aragorn has overcome his personal emotional darkness. At least I hope so...

Great first chapter, makes me hungry for more.
CARO chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
yay! awesome job! keep it coming!
Helen chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i love all your stories, and am so glad you have started another so soon. keep it up! lol. I hope they make it up, lol, as childish as that phrase is. please up date soon,
utfrog98 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wonderful. You promised the sequal was coming and you posted quickly. Since my birthday is this week, I will consider your new story an early present.

You are off to a good start. Web of Treason really tore my heart. This one also looks wonderful.

Thank you.
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
A good start! I liked the idea of a letter.

As long as Faramir still thinks that he doesnt deserve Aragorns trust, he wont get it back. He will always mirror his low self-esteem. So its apparently a vicious circle the two men are captured in. It will even be harder to change the minds of Gondors people.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »