Reviews for ECW
jjgp1112 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Fucking awesome, man. While my fic is better from a wrestling standpoint, yours is WAY better from a storyline standpoint. Good fucking job, ZeroBen.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
First of all YES MATT SYDAL and YES RON KILLINGS!
QPython chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
AWESOME! That three way dance was sick! And I liked how you brought in Londrick and Kendon, even if they did get pinned in the tag team match. But please tell me that you plan on doing something else. You can't just bring in Samoa Joe and end the thing... that's not cool! But you still did a good job.

Peace!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 11 . 6/9/2007
Ha ha ha ha! I get the feeling that this how ECW should be now, PLEASE apply for a WWE creative team position, that would make everybody's day!
jjgp1112 chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
It's great to see this fic back. I'm constantly picturing that DDT spot in my head!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
No! Bring back Raven! Being the author that you are, I think you'll turn it around
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Joey Mathews? The Belocity commentator Joey Matthews? That is all
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
I have one thing to say...

EC Duh, EC Duh!

This is beautiful as far as fics go. Favorites list
jjgp1112 chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Why the hell did you get rid of Paul E.?
QPython chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Interesting changes. I'm gonna wait 'till Heatwave to pass judgment though.
QPython chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
This is a great fic, I have one sort of like it. I love all of the extreme spots you've been putting in and your storylines are solid and easy to follow. E C F'n W!
April chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
YAY GOOD STORY! the next one will definately be my favorite... if the results are good... GO SABU!
April chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
YAY! GO SABU! Wiked awesome story man!
jjgp1112 chapter 7 . 9/21/2006
The second hour was AWESOME. I can't wait to see what happens with the Raven-Dreamer angle.
HBK316 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I LOVED Sabu's match, but, y'know, thats probly cuz he like MY FAVORITE WRESTLER OF ALL TIME! Wiked story though! _