Reviews for A Whisper to the Living
Pseudo-anonymity chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"I am a leaf on the wind. See how I shit." Funniest thing I have heard in a long time. How does being a leaf make shitting more interesting?
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
this to me was a little confusing. I thought that this might have been Wash's ghost mixed with Zoe's shock. I thought Wash had died and the shock of it all happening so fast; just had Wash lurking. I thought he and River where the only ones who knew he was there.

When Zoe' teeth started falling out, it felt like a nightmare.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow, very nicely done. I was enjoying the take on how Wash could have survived and what would have happened then. But I liked the twist and it actually made me sad all over again for losing him. Well done.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
powerful. Very nicely written. I've done one or two similar myself.
Quinni chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
this was so sweet and sad! perfect!

seriously, you paced it brilliantly and the whole time i was kept in suspense...

very clever. well done.
HiddenCries77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aw...that was really sad...i loved it...wow...that was kind of a weird review...but i like the angst...and the twist...i really loved the ending with him talking to her..i loved them together...why did wash have to die?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Whoa...the sheer plausibility (at least to me anyway) of this scenario is just creepy;)

Honestly thought you had gone and done AU untill Zoe started losing teeth. Made me wonder if the Reaver blade had something on it that didn't get observed. But then you made it a dream! Now there's some angsty plot twisting:D

BlueEyedBrigadier