Reviews for Naruto's Summoning!
You make the shittiest of stories you know that right? Well I'm gonna go find a better one Jesus Christ btw. Never thought a six year old could write better than someone like the person who wrote this fanfiction right here.
Toolazytosignin chapter 7 . 3/13
Good story till chapter 7 then the whole ridiculous ending to said chapter was just... well ridiculous
fenixrojo36 chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Excelente
Maxine chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Woah... That was...epic! But I'm curious of the fox Naruto got, though... Anyway,great story dattebane!
IDeathBladeI chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Was a good story, but author got lazy and ruined it at the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Should have been the ninth wand and everything should number nine related with naruto.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
Thanks a lot for posting this story! I really liked it!
SJlikeslists chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Why are we sending letters that can be intercepted?
SJlikeslists chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
I really didn't think about it until it came up in this chapter, but I suppose it would be rather odd if none of the staff questioned the hair thing (unless they all are immune after teaching Tonks?).
SJlikeslists chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
It's moody Harry, so you've got fifth year him down quite well.
SJlikeslists chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
You made me feel bad for poor Ron the training dummy.
SJlikeslists chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
I'm glad they figured out how to pass messages. Lessons with Hermione should be interesting.
SJlikeslists chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Now I am wondering how he managed to pluck a hair out of a demon fox's tail.
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Well, I'm thinking that the Hogwart's rumor mill will be functioning in overtime after that morning.
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
I suddenly very much want to see a Ron versus Shikamaru chess match. Are they going to be able to use Naruto's summoning to send a message home? I enjoyed Naruto's summation of Harry's situation with Voldemort. It was very him.