Reviews for Naruto's Summoning!
Should have been the ninth wand and everything should number nine related with naruto.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
Thanks a lot for posting this story! I really liked it!
SJlikeslists chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Why are we sending letters that can be intercepted?
SJlikeslists chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
I really didn't think about it until it came up in this chapter, but I suppose it would be rather odd if none of the staff questioned the hair thing (unless they all are immune after teaching Tonks?).
SJlikeslists chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
It's moody Harry, so you've got fifth year him down quite well.
SJlikeslists chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
You made me feel bad for poor Ron the training dummy.
SJlikeslists chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
I'm glad they figured out how to pass messages. Lessons with Hermione should be interesting.
SJlikeslists chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Now I am wondering how he managed to pluck a hair out of a demon fox's tail.
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Well, I'm thinking that the Hogwart's rumor mill will be functioning in overtime after that morning.
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
I suddenly very much want to see a Ron versus Shikamaru chess match. Are they going to be able to use Naruto's summoning to send a message home? I enjoyed Naruto's summation of Harry's situation with Voldemort. It was very him.
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Ahh, Naruto and Ron could bond over a common hatred of giant spiders. :)
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Something tells me they are going to learn to stop referring to them as children fairly quickly. Hermione deserves a good dressing down for meddling with spells she does not understand, but I find it fairly canon that it does not occur to anyone to be concerned with anything other than the quality of the magic involved. I'm interested to see where this goes. How does one actually complete a protection request? In theory, you could be expected to continue to provide protection until the subject's natural death.
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET A HAIR FROM THE DEMON FOX!?
jallison099 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Shikamaru ask Hermione to move in with him she say yes!
Hermione happy be with shikamaru she cares about him very much
and ron see shikamaru make Hermione happy? Ron and Hermione are
like brother and sister. shikamaru ask Hermione to merry him Hermione say yes
charm13insomnia chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
so sad i was really enjoying this fanfic and really cant see how you could become disillusioned with it but i wont nag
it was really good i had fun reading