Reviews for Blood and Tears
slenderfruit chapter 22 . 9/22
Gosh this was a rollercoaster .
I reeeeeaally really liked it though :D
Please keep on writing, you're awesome .
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You killed Kakashi! I'm sad...D: Itachi was also my other favourite character which means you killed two of my favourite characters! *Sobs*
wxlfclaws chapter 8 . 6/21
Nahh Sai! The ball ain't in your court if I decide to take it away
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 1 . 6/16
Just finished reading this whole thing, and I'm not sure why I decided to write my review in the first chapter, but I just wanted to say: you are an AMAZING writer. I loved the first story, Roommates, and I loved this sequel. You literally made me enjoy reading a story that had themes I would typically be uncomfortable reading, even if it's not necessarily the main theme, like rape. I typically steer clear of it, yet you somehow convinced me to read this, and confront my 'fear,' so to speak. Thank you for a truly spectacular story!
TheGirlOfManyObsessions chapter 22 . 6/8
This is my second time reading this amazing story (though I mostly just skimmed this time) and it's just as amazing as I remember from roughly 7 years ago, but I have to ask, why did you nix the sexual scenes? And I'm not just talking about the SasuNaru yaoi scenes, but even the abuse scenes? As horrid as they were to read before, they really added that heavy element of darkness and sorrow to the story. I'm merely just asking out of sheer curiosity, as you seem to have nixed the sex scenes in quite a few of your stories. But like I said; just a simple question! _

*salutes* Glad to read your stuff again, Sarge!
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 13 . 4/1
It horrible but let I love it and now I'm going to finish reading it.
I love it and I hate it that makes no sense.
(Tears running down my eyes)
I shall continue. And I love this Fic.
- fan
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 21 . 3/20
Yaaay, an happy ending! I don't need to worry about my health any more... (I don't have a faint heart but there was a few times I thought my heart was going to bust.)
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 20 . 3/20
I'm not even done with this chapter yet, but shut us getting intense and my heart feels like it's going to burst, fuck.
I love this, and I hate it to the core, I have so many conflicting feelings about this Fanfic, it's honestly amazing and horrible at the same time. (Horriable as in, I can't help my favorite characters get through this great as in having you're readers make them feel so many emotions. and actually giving a damn about the characters.) Now escuse me while I go cool off, before a vain bursts from so much hatred for the Akasuki.
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 3 . 3/20
Holy sheet, I don't know if I well survive reading this with out feeling like shit that this is happening to my beloved characters. .
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 2 . 3/20
2 chapter and shit already hit the fan.
xeyuxe20 chapter 22 . 2/26
Just wanna say i love evrything about this .. I felt so much rollercoaster emotions in ur story and i cant wait to read the sequel :))
dyew12 chapter 12 . 1/11
dyew12 chapter 2 . 1/6
Please ain't gonna cut it with this one, that was screwed up!
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
But i hate grape flavor. you cant just say that everyone likes grape. just thinking about anything grape flavor...
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »