Reviews for Blood and Tears
jupimako chapter 22 . 5/18
Dark but well done. I like happy endings!
Hey chapter 2 . 5/12
Whut :-( i hate u
Vykki Q chapter 21 . 5/9
I'm sorry I cussed at you... I get really emotionally invested in characters and you kept abusing naruto so I cried lol
Vykki Q chapter 19 . 5/9
Fuck this shit man What the fuck this isn't even dramatic this is just plan fucked up
Vykki Q chapter 14 . 5/9
This is string to Piss me off now.
Vykki Q chapter 2 . 5/9
What the fuck.
TheBlobMeister chapter 21 . 4/14
This was really good an im sorry about yelling at you for kakashi "dying". Thanks for the great read :)
TheBlobMeister chapter 20 . 4/14
Oh you evil little bastard! I though kakashi was dead! Screw you and your amazing writing!
TheBlobMeister chapter 19 . 4/14
Ahhhhh KAKASHI! *sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D':
Sannin Tsunade chapter 6 . 3/14
When I read the notes i burst out laughing
Enamored chapter 20 . 1/28
Damn. I had my suspicions about Sai, but they totally flew out the window when the Kakashi thing happened. I never thought about his mysterious phone calls actually being used for something GOOD, and I thought he just warned Sasuke because he was in love with Naruto, not out of being an undercover agent. You, my friend, are gooooooooOOOOOD!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
wooooooooow. Your evil!
But I love it so it's okie lol.
I got to admit...I chest. I wanted to make sure this trilogy had a happy ending before I read it so i went to the very last one and read the last paragraph of the last chap.
you see, I'm all for angsty- so long as there is a "happy" ending. So I cheated.
Especially since your a good writer when it come to those thing.
This best In my book lol.

Any-ways, this was realllllly interesting to read and I'm glad you shared it.
I look forward to the next installment.
nationalvelvet12 chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Goodness... yeah... so I read this in a day... and then I thought it was over... you know so I could focus on real life stuff... but NO... apparently there is another... not that Im complaining... well... maybe a little bit... so now I gotta go read THAT! but seriously I LOVE this story!
Pierce the Mio chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I've been playing the game for like a month now. I annoy all my friends cause their super perverts and I randomly say, "I lost..." And they're all like *bang head on table* Damn I lost!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Excuse me, Doctor? There's something wrong with me. I can't seem to take my eyes and hands off the screen. XD
2,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »