Reviews for Blood and Tears
Animewolf19875 chapter 20 . 5/27
Lol I listened to nicotine while reading this chapter great bg music for this chapter
Animewolf19875 chapter 19 . 5/27
Kakashi-sempai no...! wait... what if he was lying...? I mean... he could still be alive...
Animewolf19875 chapter 2 . 5/25
Me at the beginning: YAY! a sequel! Me at the end of this chapter: well Sasuke's awake and I mean it can't be that bad... nope it can but at least your not a virgin Naruto!
Animewolf19875 chapter 1 . 5/25
I attacked my friend and she reacted the same way Sasuke did!
kroscetish chapter 2 . 2/9
oh God, I totally hate the last part. I honestly, definitely, absolutely shuddered at the thought Naruto sucking off Orochimaru. Gaaaah! For once, I totally hate Orochimaru. I don't know why this chapter just gives off a feeling of annoyance from Oro. Gaah!
rose chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
wholy shit that was so good you had me in tears in the last chapter i needed to stop reading and go to bed but i could't ahh i just had to know how it ended and i love it!
ryan225360 chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
i must say: good job. and i hate you.

this is the first fanfic that ever caused me to cry. for that, you get cookies and my eternal hate.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Great story Loved it
Dallaria chapter 22 . 11/1/2016
Loved this story! Great job! It kept me reading the whole time! I couldn't stop
slenderfruit chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Gosh this was a rollercoaster .
I reeeeeaally really liked it though :D
Please keep on writing, you're awesome .
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
You killed Kakashi! I'm sad...D: Itachi was also my other favourite character which means you killed two of my favourite characters! *Sobs*
wxlfclaws chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Nahh Sai! The ball ain't in your court if I decide to take it away
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Just finished reading this whole thing, and I'm not sure why I decided to write my review in the first chapter, but I just wanted to say: you are an AMAZING writer. I loved the first story, Roommates, and I loved this sequel. You literally made me enjoy reading a story that had themes I would typically be uncomfortable reading, even if it's not necessarily the main theme, like rape. I typically steer clear of it, yet you somehow convinced me to read this, and confront my 'fear,' so to speak. Thank you for a truly spectacular story!
TheGirlOfManyObsessions chapter 22 . 6/8/2016
This is my second time reading this amazing story (though I mostly just skimmed this time) and it's just as amazing as I remember from roughly 7 years ago, but I have to ask, why did you nix the sexual scenes? And I'm not just talking about the SasuNaru yaoi scenes, but even the abuse scenes? As horrid as they were to read before, they really added that heavy element of darkness and sorrow to the story. I'm merely just asking out of sheer curiosity, as you seem to have nixed the sex scenes in quite a few of your stories. But like I said; just a simple question! _

*salutes* Glad to read your stuff again, Sarge!
2,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »