Reviews for An Additional Concern
Anon42 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice one-shot. It was surprisingly good, for something so short.

...Am I a horrible person for wanting to know what would happen if the SGC dumped a Godzilla baby on a Goa'uld world, just to screw with them snakeheads?

Biological warfare at its finest! LoL!
REBD chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
oh what happen next what happen next you have to tell me? !
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Imaginative. I had never thought about the similar circumstances of these two scientists. And I liked how Daniel made his case. I wish you had felt the itch to expand it a bit more, but it's a good seed for readers to think about.
JML chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
oh, and major points on Hammond screwing up Nick's surname. XD gotta have at least someone in the higher ups screw up that name. at least Jack didn't call Nick "Worm Guy". X3

heh... French Secret Service vs. NID, anyone?
Claddagh chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I could just imagine Nick's reaction to the Stargate... "Now that's a really big...puddle?"
JML chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
not the first SG1 and Godzilla (Tristar) crossover but certainly a refreshing thing to read after that bit of a dry spell. Vathara is one author i recommend for odd crosses here; "Innocent Bystander" as one SG1/G:tS (even though half the time i'm scratching my head after reading). for one thing, i'd love to see more SG1 and Godzilla: the Series (or G:tS) crossovers. would love to hear the conversation between Carter, Mendel, and Elsie. or depending on the season for SG1 on character interactions.

heck, even a SG-Atlantis cross would be nice, if albeit plausible.
beverlycat chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Only a Jedi Buttercup could come up with something so convoluted and make it work!

It's been a long day and I needed a laugh!

Thanks. Beverly