Reviews for Disclosures
Jj chapter 1 . 2/5
I kinda hope he dies just to make Claire feel lik shit does that
Ale me a bad person
ReidFan24-7 chapter 2 . 2/2
WHOAAOAOOAOA THIS IS AWESOME! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY...?
ReidFan24-7 chapter 1 . 2/2
Typically, I'm not a fan of first person narratives, but this one i'll make an exception... ;)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 38 . 12/10/2015
My god. I read this all in two days and what a twisted roller coaster it was. I've read a lot of stories where Vlad was the main villain and has 'snapped' so to speak. However, I think you had by far the best fruitloop out of all of them.

I've seen Good Guy Vlad (I like this Vlad, makes him seem more human)
Homicidal Manic Vlad
Suicidal Vlad
Indifferent Vlad
Not A Very Good Reason Vlad
and Manipulative Vlad

This was a great story and I really liked Maddie's chapters. She and Jack are just crazy about each other aren't they? I bet i know what they did once they got down into the lab...Eh eh ;3 Lets hope they closed the door.

The emotions were intense and raw and really personified the individual characters. You really brought all their relations and connections to each other alive.

And I honestly don't what else i can say, so...Damn you're good.
windscryer chapter 38 . 8/22/2015
God, this fic was such a roller coaster, but in the best way. A on characterization, especially since it's so far from what we usually see on the show. You really had me scared in this last chapter for Danny! It was really sweet though and so perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Lilith Jae chapter 38 . 8/19/2014
You really shouldn't have given me a shock like that, my heart skipped a few beats when I read the word funeral and Danny didn't seem to be around. Unlike Valerie, we readers don't live in Amity Park and we certainly only half-appreciate learning of initially unnamed people's funerals. Especially with the cliffie of the last chapter.

Okay, enough of my ranting selfishly. This is an awesome fanfic and I absolutely adore it, even with it's sudden surprises. Maddie is and always will be one of my favourite characters from now on. You're an awesome author and I'm glad I ventured here.
fairyMei33 chapter 38 . 5/21/2014
AWESOME STORY!
roxy mccartney chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I thought you captured Vlad beautifully, to be honest. Same with all the other characters thus far. You get into their heads and write their words more skillfully then i could ever hope to with anything i write. :) Kudos to you. i cant wait to hear more.
Fulcon chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
Egad, how did you do that? You had me hooked for several days reading this.

My highest compliments for a job well done. Excellent story.

I can't wait to read more from you.
Laura chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
I read the first paragraph then spent the next 15 minutes crying because I thought you killed Danny.
Then I realized that Vlad had died. And then I laughed and read the rest of the page.
Love this 3 Love you! Best fanfiction ever!
Laura chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
Still the most creative fic I have ever read/.
I love you :D
Laura chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Still love this story.
You make me hate Valerie. (Reminds me of my sister the way she just wants payback constantly and to make everything into a competition)
But that just makes this all the more alluring to read 3
Laura chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
This is absolutely the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. The realism, the personalities and the situation, I just love it. I don't understand how you can write these without being in a fit of tears the whole time. (Unless you were) But really, I love this 3
Laura chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is absolutely heart wrenching to read, but I love it.
I can't imagine writing this, I've already burst into tears several times just reading it.
Savannah Silverstone chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
I just wanted to say that I really love this story! I felt all of them and how you characterized all of the characters from Jack to Vlad to Danny, I felt it all, Probably, if I ever rewatch Danny phantom, I'll be imagining these kinds of thoughts and personalities you brought to life with this story! I really love it. You almost had me crying when they went to a funeral! I thought Danny was gonna die! This is so going in my kindle!