Reviews for Dorcas the Explorer
Talos Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story was absolutely hilarious! The concept alone had me cracking up! You should do more stories like this!
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my gosh, this is freaking hilarious. XDDD

I wish you were still writing, I want to read more! Severed dragon tales just wasn't enough!
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hahaha! That was funny! Can you do a something like a FireEmblem "Blue's Clues" or "Go Diego Go"? Hahaha! Something like "Bartre's Clues" or "Go Serra Go"? Hahaha! u
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This, too, was also hilarious!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
...I don't think "scary" even defines this.

Hahaha! It was fun. The 1337 was a little annoying, but at the same time, so amusing that I didn't even care. D

Cheers,

-Manna
gigatronthepwn chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is hilarious! You, my friend, win the day.
Cheea5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
XD NICE!
Rain-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was actually really, really good! It fit, perfectly!

I only wish it hadn't been so short.
Irianna chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Oh, that was terrific. Absolute genius. Great job.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Ahahahaha! I just came into this laughing like hell...its soo random and hilarious XD
AGWS Simeon chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This was quite amusing. I loved all of it, although I have to say my favorite part was Canas the Talking Map. _ Translating 1337 is always interesting...well, anyway, good work!
Sniper Virgo chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
SV: Ahahahahahha!

Innes: Will you please stop reading funny stuff? You've been grinning and laughing like an idiot the whole day!

SV: I can't help it, this was too hilarious! Dorcas the explorer, why didn't I think of that? Hahahahha! And Matthew totally should have swiped the backpack and sold it, even if they were annoying!

Innes: Oh, great, now you're encouraging thievery!

SV: Anyway, awesome piece! You should definitely write more of this stuff ;)
Max Radio chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh ma gawd!

This was friggin hilarious. I would have liked it better if it wasn't a ONE-SHOT. I'm not saying that you should add chapters continuing this story, but maybe you could make a series of Fire Emblem shots?

Sorry to kill the humor. Just an idea.

5/10
MeowSap chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Dude...that was so wrong...but so funny! I'd love to see more of this! It's hard to give constructive criticism to a humor story...I think I was too busy laughing to notice any mistakes though.
Princessdaisyroxs chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hahaha! That was hilarious! You should keep writing...

Somehow Boots the monkey always reminded me of Nils...