Reviews for In Between
Little Eirtae chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I absolutely love this fic, and I'm psyched that you picked it back up. I'm definitely looking forward to the next part. D
andaere chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
This is really good! You're a very good writer. I love all of these, what do you call them, vigettes? Everyone is very in character and I can picture everything in my mind. You're very good at imagery and symbolism. Sorry I'm kind of repeating myself; it's late and I'm tired.

I think you're getting more reviews because of the Sweeney Todd movie. That's why I'm reviewing! Seeing as I've only seen the movie, I imagine your Sweeney and Nellie looking like Depp and Carter, but that doesn't matter. GREAT story, update soon!
Noir Lune chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Amazing. You have a wonderful talent with writing. This is one of the best Sweeney Todd fics I've read! Keep updating!
GhostlyMagic chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Really interesting 1st chapter. Can't wait to keep reading!
Skullbank chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Lord a' mighty, it continues! I'm so glad, I missed these. This chapter definitely grabbed my interest; can't wait for the second half.
smashing chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
An update! Ah thank you! :)

That was awesome. My, Mrs. Lovett certainly has herself backed into a corner now doesn't she? I wonder if she'll manage this without outright lying.
Hell's Author chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
*dances around* update update theres an update yahoo! PLEASE update soon
MisstressTodd chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
cute ending i loves this cant wait to see what happens when mrs. lovett wakes heehe keep writing please

Defying.Expectations chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
These are all extremely well-written, although I think the last was my favorite - gorgeous ending. Do you plan on updating? It'd be wonderful if you did, but even if not, these stand nicely on their own, so great job. :)
omgthatsweird chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
oh my god!i love this so much and i really wish that you would still cont. but you havent updated in along time but see i just saw the movie and i was looking for somthing like this that could show the romance between them not like i totally want you all the time but like sometimes(Mrs. Lovett) and like that you need her/him but it may not always seem that way(Mr. Todd) OMG please cont. with this story I LOVE it somuch i have been waiting for a story like this to come along and now it has and i wish that you would cont.
Laura Kay chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
I really like this story! I have only recently discovered Sweeney Todd, but I love your description of Todd and Lovett's relationship. It is exactly how I pictured it. I wish you would continue, though it has been quite some time since your last update. Great story, at any rate!

Laura :)
pattilupwned chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
"It would be so easy…he ran his thumb over the back of her neck, along the base of her hairline. Her hair was pinned up, as usual, and out of sheer boredom Todd began removing the pins. Before long he had dozed off, falling asleep with one hand entwined in Lovett’s hair, the other firmly planted on the back of her neck."

I seriously 'aw'ed out loud. Beautiful.

Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Love this...hope you're planning on writing more, even though it's been ages since this was updated!
Wrongful Vanity chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I think it would kill my irony sensors if Mr. T were a vegetarian.
DieHardGuardGirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Symbolisim soars in this. The best example is the image of Mr. Todd with one hand in her hair and one on her neck. Yin Yang effect. Love and hate. I was immediatly reminded of Lucy when he undid her hair, which was just an awesome symbol. This, more than any previous chapter, is a "think deeper" story, it really leaves you thinking and makes you want to read it over and over to see what other hidden imagrey surprises await in this bewitching fic. Keep up the wonderful work!