Reviews for Stitch
IA1979 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh no poor Kadaj! Normally I'm not that happy about stories that portray the SHM as clones... But you still managed to tap into their personality and make this story believable. The fight scene was very entertaining but I also enjoyed reading about their quiet (and probably telepathic) interaction with each other while knitting.

Very well written and if you had written a sequel, then I would have read that too!
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed this.

I think this is one of the only fics where I was fully okay with the Remnants being clones. usually I'm really unsatisfied with the portrayal, and I always snobbishly think "They're not clones." lol.

But this was fantastic. It's exactly how I can see it happening.

I appreciated the character development on Jenkins and the others. It was simple and well worded. You got the point across in a powerful way without dragging on with flowery language, Kudos! (It's a problem I have _;;. So I notice when other Author's have mastered the skill)

You built up the atmosphere of Shin-Ra's science department perfectly. That's exactly how Hojo would run the operation, huh?

I also really loved the remnants. From their amused smiles, knitting styles and attack reactions, you're absolutely dead-on.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
add another chapter please. i like this very much
Venka's Sister chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
this was so funny then turned serious and angry. it hard to see them knitting, isn't it? LOL the could knit them kill you with their needles. was a great oneshot.
xxphoenixfallenxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was it? I think you should make more chapters, it's pretty good. But that's just my opinion. Well, it was really good. Keep up the good work.
TheSkyCalamity chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I loved this very much! I like how you are able to put their personalities into their stitching (Loz powering through it, Yazoo going slow but making a pattern, and Kadaj not having much patience for it).

I hope to see you write more SHM stuff. _
leaf the invisible chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
wow XD though the idea of them knitting or anything of the sort amuses me to no end

Suku17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is so cool! Where'd you get the idea? It's great! You should really right more!

That's a great idea, totally awesome!
ducksgoQUACK chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow. Absolutely wonderful. For some reason the thought of the brothers knitting is both adorable and funny, and I love the way things took a sudden surreal twist when they attacked the guards. The realism in this was also priceless. Wonderful job! *thumbs up*
SconemeepT.T chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
WOW thats kewl! poor Kadaj... Great fic!
Starherd chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You know how long it took me to realize that I should be checking yer stuff on This long. *headdesks*

Anyway! Yes! Totally Yes!

Because of you, I'm trying to find an excuse to mention knitting in whatever I write. If possible. You started it. XD

I think my favorite part is the descriptions of the clones' different styles. Very telling. ;-)
phoenixXVI chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow, that was awesome! the atmosphere was great right before the clones attacked, you could really sense that eerie calm that they would have right before they made their move. And Hojo is such a...well... there are alot of cruel things I would like to do him.