Reviews for Sex Ed 101
meliyasemy chapter 33 . 4/15
This story was amazing so sentimental but at the same time not so much! loved it but u cant stop here. though it may be to late now since this was 7 yrs. ago :( O well i tried...
Ecchi Roxas. ;)
Ravyn Q chapter 33 . 1/25
Sooo goood why did you stop?! Talk about a cliffhanger! I loved this it was so well written. You should really write an actual book and try to get it published. 10/10
deleted account 3774738 chapter 33 . 10/15/2013
Firstly, I'd like to straight out say which points of the story irritated me.
fig. 01: The OOC. Naminé is a quiet, collected and docile teenager who enjoys drawing. Not some creepy fangirling stalker chick who listens to Shakira (or whomever. I reckon “Hips Don't Lie” was written by her, am I right?), and I'd probably wouldn't be surprised walking into her room at the abandoned Twilight Town mansion listening to Mozart or Beethoven.
fig. 02: The unprofessionalism. Although your grammar is highly acceptable, your author's notes aren't. Now, I shouldn't be reviewing on author's notes, however—yours contain zero-to-none grammar. This will result in readers being put off by the story right at the start. It's best for you to either correct them or erase them entirely.
Moving swiftly onto the positive attributes. The plot was written very well, albeit rushed at a few chapters, but you still managed to produce a fantastically well written story.
I was about to read your sequel, but I very angrily turned off my 3DS at the fact that you made it suddenly Roxas/Naminé, when Roxas was practically flaming her. (-_-)
However, you did provide amusement throughout the whole plot, and I commend you for that.
P.S: Naminé has an accent. If you're on a standard PC keyboard, I think to create an “é” is by holding Num Lock and pressing 0, 2, 2, 3.
Clancy1018 chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
Please post another chapter I LOVE it!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I am loving this already, I'm six year too late but hot DANG I am going to review the hell out of this and you author-person shall ENJOY IT.

But for now, I must sleep- Adieu, author, adieu

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
AxelLea- obsessed chapter 33 . 8/27/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. This is litteraly the best story I've ever read! But now Axels gone... I'm so sad. The ending was sad. I almost cried at the end... I just, he's gone.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2013
ahhhh! im literally stuffing blankets in my mouth to keep from screaming
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
its good
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
oh beautiful episode(or what ever you call it) i cried
Guest chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
i dont care..I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
awwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
so cute
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
ohmigod finally its happening!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
(dyeing because of cuteness) i honestly thought roxas was gonna kiss axel
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »