Reviews for A Case of Double Personality
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
I'm etremely tired since I stayed up the whole night finishing this story and I just have one thing to say... I BEG you! Please finish this! Please?
Amaterasu1969 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I miss Bankotsu. I do hope he and Midoriko somehow 'get along'. Too bad she doesn't have a body of her own. It would be nice if they ended up together, but unfortunately, Kumiko owns the body, and...well...Sesshoumaru obviously owns Kumiko ;)
Amaterasu1969 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Hmm...you know, i've read this fic again. I now officially ship Midoriko and Bankotsu. A very interesting pair xD
Arvael chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
I... don't remember if I read this 23rd chapter last time. You know, I just found this fic again and it was familiar, then I realized I really did read it and I really enjoyed it and never knew what happened after a while. I hope you didn't lose interest in this fanfiction. After all these years, I'm still curious xDDD

Hope everything is alright with you ;) Wish you lots of inspiration! :D
Kyrie Twilight chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
I know it's been forever since you updated, but please update. I just read all of this story and it's amazing! Please, please please! You can't leave me with a cliffhanger like that!
LadySesshy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It's impossible for Midoriko to have a reincarnation, cause she forced her soul out of her body and it became the Shikon Jewel. So, her soul's inside the Shikon Jewel, there's no way for it to be reincarnated.
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 23 . 12/3/2009
D8 ACK i went to click the 'next chapter button' to continue reading only to realize there was no 'next chapter button' and i think my heart stopped momentarily D

you have an awesome fic here, please update soon!

and you've been watching the Final Act episodes too? OMG ARENT THEY AMAZING? x3
Amaterasu1969 chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Wow, you finally updated! Truth be told, I really did think that you'd given up on this fic, but guess I was wrong! Anyway, wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
Naraku's such a bastard!
dudemon223 chapter 20 . 5/8/2008
ressurect Menoumaru he freaking rocks. maygbe do an origin fic about when he was young up to when he came to Seshoumaru's castle. do Seshoumaru and Menoumaru mean anything? take your time, the finals are tough I know.
dudemon223 chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
By the way it's spelled tetsusaiga! great story so far really kicks ass.
dudemon223 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Bankotsu-no-oo-aniki?
dudemon223 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
what is a Taiyoukai?
dudemon223 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
what is a Miko and a Daiyoukai? and does Midoriko mean anything?
Amaterasu1969 chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
No! She's been absorbed...or has she? One will never know. Dammit! Update! I NEED to know what happens next! Please!