Reviews for The Accidental Groom
Olivia chapter 15 . 3/7
It was so wrong to make a mockery of everything and every one. Sara and Grissom were adults and should have been treated accordingly. Whatever happened in this story was so out of sync with reality and real life. Even in the make-believe 'ship' realm, it's just absurd.
Amy chapter 1 . 1/9
Nick was a sweet and solid man;, but fir tge life of me, I just don't see he's Sara's ideal partner. Don't get me wrong, they're great friends and colleagues; I cannot see anythjng more than their sibling-like relationship. Intellectually, Grissom was Sara's equal. Don't hold their age difference against him. I liked the two geeks the way thry were.

Any Nick and Sara being in love stories just, sorry for putting it this way, doesn't ring true to me.
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This story proved how unrealistic Nick/Sara pairing was. FYI - I buy Snickers only when the drugstores have them on sale!
welfycat chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
This is an incredibly sweet story. I love that they are happily ever after at the end.
wewerelegends chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
Such am amazing story. I don't usually go to deep into reading stories of them. Although do ship them they aren't my number one. My friend recommended I read it. And truly loved it. I'd actually inspiring me to finish the story I have with them. Thank you for writing and posting this.
wewerelegends chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Awwwwww
wewerelegends chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Very interesting.
wewerelegends chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
I love this.
wewerelegends chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Poor Nick. Great chapter though.
cinderella9056 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
I love this story and read it often
I hope that you haven't given up
writing as I would love to read more
of your work especially for Nick and Sara
AmberlinaBlue chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Loved it!
CSIsnickers101 chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Awww that was such a wonderful story, one i could actually see coming true... if only! I wasn't sure when i started reading cos it was GSR and i'm a die hard Snicker fan but right result in the end! :D
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Aw, this story was on my favorites list for a while, and I just read it again. I love your plot line, it's so original- and I love how you added drama to the fluffy story. I wish you hadn't ended it so soon, but I guess now there's time for a sequal! You're a great writer, keep writing! :D
candypink26 chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
great fic. i like how you cleared up gris and sara's relationship; letting sara go was probably the best decision. nick and sara are so cute together by the way!
jevans47403 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
This really great and its kind of wrong for Hodges to actually make a toast to Sara and Nick at the party but for some reason I think he did the right thing by telling them-but taking them aside and telling them, but at least Sara knows that Nick loves her though. But Thats Hodges for you doesn't think before he speaks! I had to re-read the part about Warrick and Cath playing a game with a deck of cards...yeah I know I know mind out of the gutter but when you first read it you think that they were in bed not playing a cards. That was pretty sneaky and you've done a great job.