Reviews for Royal Flush
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Excellent! Very well written! Loved it.
B chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Brilliant. Cruel little ending, but so good. Thank you.
AutumnPromises chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
that was... incredible.

i just wanted to tell you that... as of today, you are my role model.

poetic angst and /what could have been's/ are never more beautiful than when you write them.

keep writing, and i'll keep reading.

~

a.
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love House. I love Cuddy. I love this story. I love the motif of red. Very nice
JD11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I really liked this one. Carrying the red theme throughout was very well done and I especially loved how, at the end, it was all just a daydream.

Very well played,

~JD
allibabab chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Awesome, awesome. The whole thing is just great - I love how you use the color to bring together so much of the daydream. Fantastic job. This story is so neat and well-organized, but also really sensual and descriptive. I love it! :]
christina jean chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was just really, really nice. I loved the imagery of all the different scenes, they were all connected very well. I also really enjoyed the dreamyness (is that a word? LOL!) of the story, for some reason that quality really appeals to me. The ending was perfect. Great job.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
My... I so love unique flashback style stories...
Katie chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
As a story it's not bad. But when you started talking about poker and red dresses, I thought it was going to be about Cameron since in All In Cameron was the one wearing the red dress and it was after seeing Cameron dressed up that he lost his train of thought.

I'm still not sure when he fell in love with Cuddy though since that's not what's on the show.
Crowley's-Queen82 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
One word! Brilliant! Loved it. Finally a worthy huddy fic! If only it could be so! Please continue to write House/Cuddy there are so few truly good ones! I loved the way you tied it all together. More please! :)
solitarydreamsattwilight chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
He he. I loved it.

I really like your writing. You have incredible descriptions...I'm very jelous of you...you write incredibly and I would be very content to be 1/3 of the writer you are.

Your work speaks volumes.