Reviews for As yet undecided
kris932 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very logical, perfect for Brennan. Her notes on her book seem to be realistic and well thought out. She would defintely want to put some distance between her real life and her fiction. It was not a highly entertaining read, but I liked it becouse it stayed true to her character and showed how she analzes things.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I loved it very well writen!
Bethells chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I liked i liked it alot it was great, it was her thinking her way of trying to deal with her and booth and her and david with the relationshi[p possibilities and their consequences, yet because of her issues she can't actually do it so she does through writing, you captured it really well i really liked, very enjoyable.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Her notebook certainly has a wealth of information. I wonder if you could give some ideas about relationships between characters? Perhaps if Lister and Kathy get together Brennan and Booth aren't far behind?
siapom chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I vote that you did a fantastic job...especially for your first deliberate attempt. And, I wholeheartedly agree. I would love to read Bred in the Bone, as well. If it existed. :D
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You lucky duck you, finding her notebook. Thanks for sharing this part of it.

Great writing.

Wolfy
Ronata chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
what an awesome idea, it was really great and interesting. i hope you write more snippets soon. thanks again for the great writing