Reviews for Breathe, Just Breathe
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That is so sad. You know what I was thinking whoever the divorce lawyers they hired will rake up so much dough. Lol.
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
WOW how powerful!
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
First of all, You used an Anna Nalick song. that makes this story awesome.

Second, the story way written well, fit the verses and so forth, normally i dislike songfics, but this was great :D.

Only bad thing is that Rory and Logan don't end up together :/.

but then again, they don't do that in the actual series either.
astragail chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow. all i have to say is wow! good job.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That's so sad. but good job :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh, G-d. This is so hard to read. I think Lorelei belongs with Chris, but regardless. I can see Rory staying with Dean out of a sense of duty, because she's done it before. Your writing is great!
rizandace chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
i love this! it made me cry!
thebuzz1919 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is amazing.

It put me into this mood, so It's like I'm in daze now.

It was very powerful and well written.

I really love this.
GilmoreGirl916 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OMG I love this it is sad but really well writen I absolutly love all of your stories and have read them all! You are awsome keep writing!
true-RLfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
wow.. that was a great oneshot. oh and just to be corny i read it while listening to 2am and the song ended just as i read the last sentence which helped the overall effect.

i love your stories!
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
love has a wierd way of expressing it self great job i loved it this is the kind of story you dont read every day its real plesae post more soon!1
Megan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That's what's going to happen isn't it? I hate that. The story was good, I mean, but I hate that they're lives are going to turn out like that. It sucks.

Good story, bad situation. I hpope you understand what I'm rambling about.
taylorash chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this. Excellent writing, you did a beautiful job.
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I loved the story, it is so deep. I actually listened to the song while I read it. It was written beautifully. Amazing job.
uninvited2104 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow that was so sad. I love that song by the way.