Reviews for Breathe, Just Breathe
rawrrry chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was deep. I was crying. I wish you would have continued this. Brilliant.
abercrombiegirl786 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
WOW THATS DEEP! Good i wish you would continue it!
Empty Lorelai chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
So much emotion, so amazing. The end was..Wow.
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow. I just decided to read this because I know all our stories are amazing, and I figured this one would be too. It didn't dissapoint. I'm amazed. You certainly have a wonderful way with words. Everything you write is amazing, and you are one of my favorite authors. Update soon!
irispoesi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This story is so beautiful, so extremely beautiful. I can't stop crying, seriously, when you read it you can feel the pain.

You're an amazing writer, I love In The Rough, and this is one of the best one shots I've ever read.
fox24 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is so sad
genevra chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Damn. That is... wow. That was amazing. That is an excellent interpretation of what could have happened and the writing is beautiful. You have talent. This shows it. E. xx
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Gah, that's too sad. Seriously, you're going to have me crying in the middle of the computer lab at school.
carmagirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That is absolutly amazing writing!
appleko chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
amazing.
BlueEyedGirl91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I almost cried! This was so good!
kjskls chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
THIS WAS SOO GOOD!

i read all of your other fanfics, and i just found this one. it's so good!

it's sad, but really good.

great job.
kleintjuh chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is just such a wonderful story! It makes me sad, and I really hope it will never happen on the show, but you wrote it fantastically! I love the song too, it goes great with the story! Anyway, great story, I also love your new story!

Kleintjuh
dcrendi chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
tears...falling down my cheeks too...wow, what emotion you stir up in your writings. thank you.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
so sad. such emotion. you are an amazing writing.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »