Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Quickbeam10 chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
I could really feel Steve's regret in this chapter towards all that he gave up in his past life. I'm wondering how's he's going to stay undercover in Salem especially if he still has his patch. I'm thinking he does, but I can't remember if you mentioned that piece of information just yet.
Quickbeam10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
/He had been tempted a time or two to ask her out for a drink. He was human after all and contrary to popular belief very much alive. But he could not do it. He would close his eyes and see another woman’s face. She was the only woman he would ever love so there was no point in going through the motions with anyone else./

I loved these lines and also the reference to Anthony's (who must be Steve) prison of a life. A very good start. I look forward to reading more.
WynterSnow chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
What a wonderful story! It is a wonderfully satisfying story to read for someone (like me) who is a long-time Steve/Kayla fan. It doesn't matter at all that it's not with the current story line. Sometimes, the fans' interpretation is a nice diversion. I'm so glad you posted this.
charlie Edwards chapter 6 . 6/25/2006