Reviews for Four Minutes
tiger002 chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
I must say, this has been a great story from beginning to end. It really got to me with showing Zack's struggle and what could have happened to him. With his family though, he beat it. An incredible emotional impact. One thing I really liked is the symbolism Lord of the Flies carried with it, showing the savagery in the world of drugs and how Zack has been rescued from it. I just hope the others can break free of the drug addictions too. I'll make sure to read the sequel soon too.

Also, I know it's been almost three years since you've published something on here, but I'd love to see new stories from you.
tiger002 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Whoa, did not see that coming...
tiger002 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Okay, this story is awesome. Great job showing the mix of emotions the brothers are feeling. Things are about to get really bad, aren't they?
tiger002 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I really like Sam here, it shows a realistic side of someone who had done drugs and wants to quit but can't.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I can tell this is going to be an intense story. Several of my good friends drink and smoke weed far too often, and I hope they'll see their foolishness soon, so I can relate to Cody here. Great start, and now time to read more.
Kiluca1228 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
great story
Emily-Jade.x chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
Loved this story! Was definatly one of the best ive read
hayylies chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
so amazing!
KirkTrekkin chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
that was awesome! that has got to be 1 of the best stories ive eva read! luved it! it was so sad with everythin that happened to zack. i cant believe he was on drugs! im happy hes stopped now. luved the story!
cottoncandy xx chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like itt!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
loveed this story!
HELENz chapter 14 . 11/11/2006
Nice story... Well-written...
sixpacksirius chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
good story i guess... i wouldn't have zack b a druggie but w/e. good way for him to end though. all i have to say is... WHAT'S IN THE BAG? lol good job!

-sixpacksirius
SprouseCutter chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
Love it.
coolie101 chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
amazing story!not many storys make me cry but this did!