Reviews for Through Kyo's Eyes
LOLnotes chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
fuffflufflufflufflufflufflufflufllfulffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff\
hooray i await the next chapter with enthusiasm-
in other words
GREAT JOB- PLEASE HURRY UP SUCH A GOOOOD STORY
LewistheTurtle chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Ill admit i did find the straw thing kind of wierd but hey it was cute and funny .. I think whoever said that chapter three needs to shove it! I absolutely cant stand people like that. Its not THEIR story its YOURS so please do with what you wish and Im sure it will be great! just dont listen to people like them...
Ai Usagi chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This story is very simular to an amount of other stories I read. But, it is good! _ Please continue on wiht the next capter, or I shall become Mitsuru's mini clone. Mit-chan is Shigure's editor. Shigure is always torturing her, and she's always trying to kill the poor baka inu! _
Autumn Sacrifice chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Okay... I personally enjoyed chapter three - as well as the rest of them - but I can see why some others didn't. It was a bit OOC, but sometimes they have to be to make a good story. I didn't really mind all that much. It's about time they just had fun. This is tagged as humor though; it's a part of the story and it's going to be there, not all of that "but the curse is still here!" So I think you're doing well.

Chapter four was pretty sweet, but also really short. Please update, and don't give up on this story.
Sassa chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
You know what? Chapter three IS hysterical and I love it! Everything's always so TENSE 'twix Tohru and Kyou, even the laughing matters. They are NEVER just having fun, they CHERISH the moments...too aware of the fact that they are passing to really enjoy them. Wanting the memory, not the experience. So that chapter is GOOD for them! For once, not being all understanding and concerned... but LIVING. Living fully, enjoying, making a scene, forgetting all they ever were or will be just to have FUN! The world needs more fictions like this one, it really does, so let's polish up this pearl with another chapter, shall we, hm?
megan having meltdowns chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
OMG.

CHAPTER 3 WAS HILARIOUS!

No, but seriously.

Update. Soon.

Or I'll come to get you.

o.o
ReallyCoolandHotDork chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
OMG! People said you ruined the 3rd chapter! PFTT! AS IF! That was the single most hilarious thing I have ever read on this freakin site! I laughed so freakin loud! Hahahahaha...anyway, I would totally love it if you wrote more, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

LOVED, LOVED IT!

-K.K.
HEY chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
yea urm What Happened? ur thingy says finished...and u have 49 reviews...FINISH FO REAL!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
well. i thought the movie one was a little too good. but i dont like that part of torhu it doesnt fit. but other than that good job. i think their should be alot more romance. maybe another storm maybe a kiss something that make you say wow.
Happy chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
heyy thank u im sure i'll have a great time readin ur story and i actually find the things u wrote really funny! gud job!
Llamachick chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Yeah! If they're happy, I'm happy!
brianna chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
i LOVE how u do kyos emotions cant wait 4 next chapter
Dark Man's Girl chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
YAY! Good fic! Keep going! And, I thought the straw was rather amusing.
Purpleem89 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
i liked it keep it up
Heaven and Earth chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
LOVE IT! Update when ya can! And, also, I liked the ending of the last chapter! It was HILARIOUS! Update SOON! please?

Heaven and Earth