Reviews for Unforgivable
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I dug the analogy of pit bulls and rottweilers to the Winchesters. When Bobby said Dean was pure Rottie through and through that just made me go "Aw!" Great job!

Freefall chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Love it!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Hands up in confession mode I read this story awhile back and flagged it for review but RL took over, and so too many days passed and well - well now I have it back afresh in mind as I've just reread this lovely piece, so now I have the chance to tell you what a damned fine one off you pulled out of the hat here. John's intransigience might have torn the brothers apart but Dean finally found the strength to see beyond his father's will and the damage that went with it and found his own to remain by his brother's side. Thank you for such a deeply heartfelt and explority read.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
aw, that was so sweet.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Love the juxtaposition of the ease of the boys' relationship now - the way Sam just automatically shifts the book when Dean sits down, the way that Dean will just automatically shift his whole life if Sam wants him too - against the harsh sameness of the relationship with their father. John hasn't changed, and yet - how, after everything, can he be expected to? His whole life is tunnel-visioned around one thing, even after almost losing his sons. But the boys can see beyond that, especially Dean, who has the current advantage of mobility. He may have followed orders almost all his life, but he's recognized that the whole field of battle has changed. At least there is hope for two of the Winchesters.

Absolutely fantastic writing.
pnuts100 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I want you to know that this is the best story i have fits them to a tee..i hope you write more like sad but who finely sees the brothers the way i do.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow, this was really good!

I love the analogy with the dogs, and how you've included Bobby into this even though we've only seen him a few times. You should definitely consider adding to this.. it's so good! Your writing works in such a way that the complex characters and story appear very simple and easy to read (quite an accomplishment!).

And of course, i'm a sucker for Sam angst.

Great job!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Very good. I definitely enjoyed this one. Great writing.
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Amazing. Love!~ I just love the tone of this piece, a casual, meandering sort of tone that camouflages the sharp writing that makes it up. It has a kind of symmetry to it, too, with Dean's sides-choosing. *favorites*
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I have some reservations about John as parent, so I can easily buy this scenario. What I really love about this piece is the details: Dean's woodcrafting ability and everyone's reaction (or lack of) to it, esp. Sam's, Bobby's dog, the way Sam shifts his book to lean against Dean as soon as Dean arrives, Sam's unconcerned tone about John's departure. the whole bit about going to Hawaii. It all comes together to show the rift between John and his sons and the loyalty between Sam & Dean without hitting you over the head with it. Really nicely done.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh, _stunning_. One of the best post-DT fics I've read.
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Simply parroting everyone who’s replied thus far to this brilliant one-shot by saying that this was very well done. Not only by your excellent interpretation of our boys, but John and Bobby as well. Just really well done all the way around. Love the emotion. The sentiment Dean feels toward his little brother. Beautiful.
Anne11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was lovely. I adored how you managed to build up all of the meaning in this piece without hitting us over the head with it, keeping a nice balance between showing what you could and telling what you had to. I also liked the parallel between the boys and Bobby's dogs. Again, you did this subtly, so that it was easy to see, but not blatantly obvious. All in all, this was a wonderfully written fic, which displays a lot of thought having been put into Winchester family dynamics and just how the last episode might have affected them. Nicely done!
Carikube chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I'm all choked up after reading it. Perfect characterisation. Though we've briefly met Bobby, you've captured him so well. And John. You've nailed him brilliantly. And Dean... beautiful, just beautiful. You even found room for Sam... I was worried you wouldn't, but there he was right at the end. With Dean. Where he belongs. Two Rotties together. Gorgeous!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was just beautiful! I loved it! Not too much of anything, not too little of anything, and a great ending! I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »