Reviews for Unforgivable
BigPink chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Okay, tell me...how did you make it better? How? It's amazing, the whole thing. And such an exquisite pleasure to watch it morph and emerge. You added layer and layer so that the unforgivable things were viewed from both Dean and John's perspectives and it HURT. Won't gush, since I know how your feel about gushing...but, damn. That was satisfying and angry and uncommonly hard in just the right measures.
Thymine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Woah - brillaint one-shot there. Lovely insight into all the relationships.

I love that scene, in Devil's Trap as Sam moves to Dean's side - it just shows that they'll always, in the end, take each other's side and that says so much.

And I could see their dad taking off again - certainly taking off with the Colt. I don't think he's going to trust them with that last bullet anymore. I also like that you brought up the question "Would he have shot them, if they were the ones posessed?" there. It was something I wondered when watching that scene too.

Found this very powerful and touching - you covered everything I thought after watching that finale so well.

“Did you ever want to go to Hawaii?”

Loved that line at the end.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wonderful, beautiful, amazing.
darkbird36 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I loved it! That last line was so perfect, and you really captured the way Dean and Sam depend on each other. You're great with imagry, too! I'm adding it to my faves. :)

Keep the good stuff coming!

Darkbrid36
purehalo chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Excellent! I really do imagine that John will blame Dean for a lot of the failures etc. He just can't seem to see the big picture.

Thanks for sharing

xx
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is a great story. You did a great job. Now all we have to do is wait for the season premier.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very realistic take-I could see this happening in canon. Not huge drama and fireworks, just Dean coming to an quiet understanding that he needs to choose in the same way Sam had to choose. Very well written!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006