Reviews for Of Chainsaws and Shotguns...COMPLETE
bookcoda chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow that was actually really cool nice job
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Good story, I thought using Sheila as a villain was a unique idea. This could do with a sequel.
rath malone chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Funny! Caught the humor of the Evil dead movies. Good to see Buffy having to take orders. Connecting all three movies. Xander getting Buffy instead of Angel nice touch.
liljimmyurine chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
really good writing style, nearly professional, it's really good. 'course, me thinking that Ash is the coolest kinda tips my opinion
qwerty chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
ok I love this story, however I expected Xander to say, Hail to the king Baby. But on a small note There was not one referrance to their "Boom sticks". But please don't get me wrong I love this story. And I loved it, when they said "Come get some." you rule.
Tom Beaumont chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I'm not a fan of Buffy, but I gotta admit I enjoyed this one immensely.

Good work on the crossover, especially in marrying the key story elements (Ash vs. the Necronomicon Buffy et al. vs. the Hellmouth) without seeming to favor one side or the other.

Excellent job with Ash's attitude and moods, too - I could practically hear King Bruce the First giving voice to the dialogue, especially: "...there are very few things that can't be killed by shotgun decapitation." Groovy.

Thanks for the fun read!
Agentgrey chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Ok, what was that? I mean, it was just a very very long fic that missed the target it was aiming at by a few feet.

Spelling and grammar wasnt that bad, so at least theres that, but you kept going back and explaning things too much, that got boring. Ash being stronger

and better than buffy just didnt fit, he's strong sure, and he can get pretty creative, but Im fairly sure he'd struggle against buffy a lot more than he would in say the dumpster scene. You also made ash way too smart almost, the thing with him is that he is almost clinically stupid, bruce campbell even qouted 'ash is stupid like 70% of the time', its the moments of innovative killing with the stuff thats on hand that make him fun.

I really do feel this was a missed oppotunity, but keep on writing, you can only get better with practice and experiance. G'luck to ya
Natas chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Oh my god. I mean, just, AAAAAH! WHY DID IT END! That's what I should say, WHY DID IT END! I've been sitting here for over six friggin' hours reading this story of PERFECTION (I honestly can say this was one of if not THE best fic I have read to date) and it ends perfectly, yet so ... drop-off'ish! I'll be expecting to find a sequal somewhere! Or something with this same AWESOME premesis! I REALLY like the idea of Xander as a keeper! In all honesty, ever since I saw Army of Darkness (and of course later on ED and ED2) I thought that Xander looked strangely like Campbell. But I hadn't ever thought of doing this kinda fic (or anything) and I just ... WOO! *stands up applauding 'cause he realized how much he was ranting* All in all, I have to say that this fic (haha, I almost typed "movie") was just AWESOME in all aspects, and THANK you for an awesome read! THANK YOOOOOU! I can't say enough (though I really could, but I should stop now 'cause as I said I've been sitting here for about 6 hours)
Agent call me chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Okay, awsome, awsome original piece of work. I think that you have a unique aptitude for writing good dialouge. But I do have one complaint: In the whole breadth of this little psudo-novella here, there was never one incident involving the infamous method of deadite possession. Y'know, the fast moving first-person POV shot worth a million dollars in every Evil Dead movie? It's a trademark! You should've included it in the story. Without it, it seems...incomplete.
El Zero chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
heheh that was bad ass,im a big fan of the evil dead movies and..sort of a fan of buffybut this was a hell of a crossover between the two
Orean Gunshin sorry I didn't sign in chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Hey I loved your fic. I'm a huge Evil Dead fan. I liked how you let Xander be more masculine than he's allowed to be in the show. Keep up the good work.

L8erz,

Orean
Arcade1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Amazing! It seemed like a (If you will excuse me saying it) terrorific Idea... Almost like a script for The next Evil Dead movie... But it seems Bruce only shows up for cameos or walk on roles anymore.
Zoaguyver chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
You are relly good but you should seperate it into chapters
TD Master chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Love this, love this! Finish the in between quickly and start on Ash and Xander versus Nick Knight. I want more!
bill chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Great! Thanks for writing it! "Are we there yet?" That's priceless.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »