Reviews for Calvin's math book, It's actually his diary
MC25 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
k that wuz sorta funy but not much az it wuz stupid!
largedad chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
LOL! This should'nt hav been finished HERE! YOU SHOULD'VE CONTINUED...NO! *notices that everyone is watching* AHEM. Nice funny story. Lol!
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
HA HA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Great job!
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Cute! You're highlighting the early comics-very nice!
Dr. Zook chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Good! Good!
SpiritRay chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
I have a new idea:Why not make SUSIE write in Calvins di...math book?
Orange Ratchet chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
You can change Calvin into a rock using his Transmogrifer gun and mail him to me wrapped in a box so I can beat him up with a mallet. That would be funny.
HobbesLuigi82 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Heh, thanks for the mention and using my idea. I hope you don't have too many bruises...ouch.

Anyway, Calvin came round my house today and demanded what part I had in taking his math book *cough*diary*cough*. When I told him I only thought it might be nice if Hobbes wrote in it; he started taking pot-shots at me with his Transmogrifier Gun. I escaped uninjured; but my left arm got transmogrified into a tentacle. It's worn off now, thankfully. I suppose this means we're both on the run, ComicFreak1007!

All I can say is...how did Calvin get on a plane and find me?...I live in England!
HobbesLuigi82 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
HA HA! This is great! I love it! Keep it up, and update quick; before Calvin finds you!

The only thing I can think of to make this better is to have Hobbes write in the diary as well! That would be awesome!

Great work!
sharpnineuke21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I like it. Very original.
SpiritRay chapter 1 . 6/25/2006