Reviews for Another Adventure in Narnia
roseperpetual chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
Yay! An update! (It surprised me- I was just looking at the story and it updated XD)

I love the plotline about Aries and the last two chapters. It's a unique twist. Aslan was really confusing. Hopefully Peter can figure out how to defeat Aries!

Update as soon as you can!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
The last two chapters were really amazing! That is such an cool plotline...about Aries and all that. I just noticed that you spelled presence wrong in this chap-it was probably just a little slip. But this story keeps getting better-continue soon!

Miss Pookamonga :)
Belllla chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
Please, please, please write more soon. THis is one of the better Narnia stories. Don't get me wrong alot of the others are good but I think this is my favorite one so far. TTFN
Volume-5 chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
Hi this story is good so keep it up
Hope and love chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Miss Pookamonga chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Ah! That was scary! But well written : ) I like how you used the dream to lead right into the next chapter. I hope Peter can find Lily...UPdate Soon!

Miss Pookamonga : )
ObsessedReader chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
love it love it love it! now update like now..lol!
Hope and love chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Samalamadingdong chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Write more please, but can you try and go more in depth, there isn't really much to keep a reader interested. Sorry...
Miss Pookamonga chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
Short, but sweet. The scene w/ Peter was a little melodramatic though...but I can see why he was so upset. *Sigh* Boys! But please update soon...I hope we'll find out why Lily has red eyes...

Miss Pookamonga :)
Hope and love chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
queenvictoria0890 chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
that was good! Update soon!
beckaspecka chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
I can't really tell that it is Peter. it is difficult to catch the essence, though, so I don't blame you. I thought that the story was fast and I didn't quite understand most of it.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Heehee I see you took my advice-YAY CLIFFHANGERS! (Although they annoy me cuz then I spend all week trying to figure out what's going to happen next.) The chapters are still kinda choppy-but 100 % better! I like how you kept the part with her red eyes really mysterious. Have more parts when Lily's eyes turn red so you can slowly unravel the whole secret about them. But anyway, loved the new chapters-especially when Peter says he's going to search the whole of Narnia to find Lily-I can imagine him doing that! Ugh! :)

Miss Pookamonga :-)
KidWithFace1692 chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
omg! He found her! And sill ol' Peter thought he'd have to look far and wide for her.. HEHE! Update soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »