Reviews for Another Adventure in Narnia
KidWithFace1692 chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
AHH! Suspense! I like it! Peter and Lily are so cute! Can't wait for the bit that's coming soon!
spectacularspectacular chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
i love this fic...i think its soo cute the way they act around each other. keep writing n i'll keep on reviewing. updateupdateupdate!

~Lindsey~
Becca chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
This is great! I'm always embarrassed to admit that I'm a sucker for these Mary Sue parodies, but seriously, they always crack me up! Yours is one of the better ones for sure, though- I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes. Lily's the best fake Sue ever! You've got EVERYTHING- the tragic past, the lowly job, and the High King falling madly in love with a girl he's only just met, lol! It's classic! I think the best touch is that your writing style itself is really good, it's just the content you're being merciless with (I don't like those parodies where part of the humor is the bad spelling, it makes it hard for me to read. Yours cleverly stays away from that). I'm linking all my friends to your fic- you're doing such a great job! My only suggestion is you might want to remember to list it as parody, or people might actually think you're serious! Otherwise great job, I'm so excited to see more!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Great Start. I'm interested to see what happens next. Just make sure you write out numbers (ex: twenty instead of 20) and make the chapters flow more. Right now, they seem a little disconnected and choppy. A great way to do that is to make them a little longer and to use...dun dun DUUNN-Cliffhangers! YAY! But other than that, cool story, write more soon, I can't wait! (and no, I am not just saying that to make you feel better)

Luv,

Wolfe's Girl chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
a very cute fic.

Can't wait 4 more.
SpecialAgentC chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Are you kidding me this is ridiculise-sorry 4 spelling. Way to short, a little confusing, but other than that good. Please write more!

P.S-This was not meant to be mean!.
luveroffanfic chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Awe this is soo cute. Please update soon.
Leontine Welch chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
this is great! please update soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4