Reviews for Bottled Up
GriffinFlare chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I loved reading this. You're a great writer. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
It was awesome! I like it!
readerchick6 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I like it! For your first one it was very good I think some stuff you could've leave out.
Redallover chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I that was pretty good. Seeing Scott losing it is appealing for some reason. Probably because he's such a perfectionist.
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That, Was awesome. Great work! I love depressing stories and, wow, you nailed that one.
scottsummerslover chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was a wonderful fanfic! I love it when things like that happen to characters in the story, and then those issues are resolved! Absolutely fantastic! Please do write another one! )
Eponine chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really liked it! I hope to see more Scott stuff from you!
Wen1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
oh man, Jean vision don't do nothing to him, it's serious...

oh man, poor Scott...the beaters must have met Jean's anger...

Jean must have noticed his lose of weight, at least if they're together, normally they are at the end of school

He needs the sun, he can't hide from the sun, he takes energy from it, that's why, with the other reasons, he's weakening !

Strange, Jean should be more worried...

I think she's not yet his girlfriend

Yeah Jean, be worried

Oh Scott, she loves you

Come on Jean, it's evident: the accident !

Man, you're all idiots or what ? the accident, he has almost killed a little girl, he has been beaten, it doesn't remind you anything ?

It was two weeks ago man, how could they not think about it ?

Oh man, of course something bad will happen, Danger Room without being able to carry yourself...

Yeah Jean, be sceptical, don't let him, you know he's too weak, cover his back.

Oh man, don't shout at her like it Scott

Yeah Jean, follow him, don't let him push you back, tell him you care for him, that you love him

Oh no, bad idea to drive...you want to provoke real deaths this time Scott ?

Oh man!

Why Wolverine took the X-Van, he can smell the air in it

Oh no Logan, don't tell me you shout on him in the last thing he needs !

Get up in his state? you're crazy ?

He needs medical care !

It's about time Jean!

Yeah, everything end well

Great !

JOTT FOREVER

Wen
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I liked it. I liked it a lot. It was very deep, very emotional, and brought out a new side to Scott that I found really intriguing. A lot of people write him as some stiff, do-gooder, but you really showecased his fragile side. Thing is, this really does reflect how he feels. He does see himself as a failure a lot. He does bottle his feelings up. And it's only natural that he would try and self destruct. I really like how you showed this and I commend you for writing such an enticing fic. I urge you to write more like this. It's really good. Keep it up. Slickboy out.
shield-maiden chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You did some nice work, especially for not being all that familiar with X-Men Evo. That said I have a bit of criticism. The use of lyrics to let the reader see what Scott was listening to personally pulled me out of the story but was tolerable. What bugged me more was the changing of narration near the end. The changing of perspective from third to first and then going through the characters was hard to read through. Pick a perspective. Other than that, it was good, your descriptions were wonderful, especially his mentally berrating himself...although I can't help but almost think you wrote this story just to see Scott go through a wardrobe change(kidding).