Reviews for Potion Commotion
Teehee chapter 3 . 1/8
MAKETH MORE PLEASE
Well written chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Its is a pleasure to read but shouldn't be rated as high as teen.
Mabey lower.
vanillemilkshake chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I'm so loving this fic!*worshipsya*
squea chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
nice really funny but im pretty sure its supposed to be squealing not squee
Dimpot chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Love the story! In my opinion, everyone's in pretty good character. We're not the creators, we can't be dead on perfect, but whatever! It's really good to me! Please update soon, I can't wait for more!
31esilenna chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
i love nekozawa but im just wondering if youre going to continue this WONDERFUL piece (sucking up to the writer i call it) oh and if i could know are you going to keep this as a one sided romance, two sided, or are they just going to go back to neither
Mrs.Masters chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
A shame that this hasn't been updated in so long. It's really good! :D
CrystalSlashlover chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
OMFG! What the heck? Don't end it NOW! For the love of all that is holy and yaoi-packed, CONTINUE!
Eriisu-April chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Brilliant. Brilliantly hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing through the entire story so far.

I can't really say anything needs to be terribly improved, either. Grammar looks pretty good; everything is spaced in an appealing way; and the warning for "crack story" says it all.

Bravo! *claps hands while grinning at the screaming Neko and his unexpected lover*
Shiruwanasu chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
HAHa I love this fanfic!

You made everything seem like it could happen!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
"Supersonic squee" I was laughing at that for quite a bit. I can so imagine something like that happening and some getting knocked out by it.

Kyouya's line at end is awseome. so like him
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Nekozawa's followers idolized him. I guess that's why they're his followers. A different kind of prince if you ask me
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Hehehe, Nekozawa/Souh! Perfect, lovely, hilarious. Can't wait for more!
Mr. Alice chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
"Haah, this crack pairing is good I'd really love to see an update soon"
Kidiu chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Please continue! Love it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »