Reviews for Lost
CoOkiE86 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Yes thanks to you I just found out I'm a real masochist! I mean this story is beautiful yet it's so damn sad at the same time...it made my eyes watery...though is short, only two chapters, you somehow manage to convey a whole story and history among your 3 character...love the end! I'm fighting with a lump in my throat that just don't go away (maybe because I keep reading again and again)...Great story, hats off to you!
Michi chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
I love You... You Know That Right? I hope So... okay This made me cry... not because of what happened to them in the story but because i knew where it came from i am atleast thankful that the two of you are doing better... but just know that i am ALWAYS here for you and i dont want nything to happen to you... i dont want to lose my only other close friend in the world... I love You!

your very own Michi,

Amber
McFleet chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
There was no need to let her die. Your story is so dramatic and sad, it really wasnt necessary to make it end like this.

I loved it, tragic stories are the best!
Never-everland chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
aw its already over ? oh well good story thanks for not making michiru or haruka die
Michi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
awe... i cant wait to read more... i miss ya... love ya
McFleet chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Its so sad. I can feel Yoshikos pain in every word she wrote. Update soon!
nightprincess0420 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow...you might not believe this, but that sounds exactly like something out of my past. Anyway, I like the story and I hope things work out for you.
Haruka-Clone chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
an Interesting story. Seems like you found a nice little niche for your writing style. Keep up the good work