Reviews for Lightning Bugs
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
aw. i liked this story. we never hear sam talk about jess memories
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*clutches chest*

Too...much...FLUFF.

X_x
Robin chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Ethereal, lovely, beautiful. A bittersweet memory shared by Sam and cherished by Jess. I loved it!
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great one-shot - it's not often you get simple Jess/Sam interaction. One question: What the heck does Limp!Sam mean? I'm lost.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was so sweet. I'm glad you chose to write something with no angst. My heart is all fluttery now! *sigh* I never saw lightning bugs as a kid and not really until a few years ago and never had the chance to catch one til last year.

I loved the memory Sam had of him and Dean and scraping the bugs on the pavement. It was an EW moment but boys will be boys! HAHA

Feel free to do another no angst story. I enjoyed this!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is beautiful. No other way to describe it :) I laughed a little hysterically when Sammy killed the mood LOL, but I'm glad Jess saw it for what it was and didn't kill Sam.
sulanni chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw. that totally brought back my childhood! I remember when one of my brother's friends did he whole scraping a lightning bug on the pavement thing once... wow. Well, I feel Sam's nostalgia.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
How do you manage to pack so much emotional interplay into such a small ficlet leaves me open jawed in admiration? And okay, I confess, I am left just more than a little mushy inside! Sam, firebugs and memories of Dean in summertime... perfect! Even the squishy bug thing and Jess' reaction was spot on.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I miss Dean and the angst! lol
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very sweet story. Happy Sam. Who'd a thunk!
amy jonas chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm just utterly in love with Sam/Jess fics. Knowing how much he loved her and knowing what their future held. It makes these stories so bittersweet.

Thanks for sharing Faye.

Amu
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
"and sam isn't limp,"

I'm not even gonna touch that comment on a sam/jess fic

gah damn it this thing makes me so happy, but then sad in the aftermath of reading knowing that well, she died :( and aww they were gonna get married (well sam was gonna buy rings...)
leanneB chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aw..so sweet :) I'm guessing that lightning bugs you mean fire flies right? Anyway, it was lovely (except for the whole dean and sam killing the bugs so that they could write their names! - but hey, boys will be boys..)

Hope to see more fics from you soon! - Leanne.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow... so- so full of feeling. It makes you feel as if you really in fact are Jess. Loved it. Truly amazing. Great job. Please make more fics like this (though limp Sam is always pretty awsome)
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Aw this was a really cute story. Sam seems so adorable in it. Question though, are lightning bugs the same as fireflies?

I was very surprised that this was not a limp Sam story. I think I have officially turned to the limp Sam side. YOu and all you limp Sam stories have corrupted my mind. Limp Sam is now in control...

Anyways I got to go now.

Nicola Silvera