Reviews for Suzumiya Yuki
Zrye13 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
UPDATE!
jupitersthunder chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
This is a great story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hyuuga-Sword chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
The story is interesting, but you seem to write in a different POV's. I remember there was one sentence that had used "I" somewhere. And sometimes you talk almost as if you're the narrator, but then you also write in third person too.

The changes in POV sort of make it little bit harder to understand the story, but the story itself is interesting to read and you describe some scenes well also.
StormBrisingr chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Nice! I hope I'll get to read more of this soon!
chaosrin chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
So are you going to include changes due to Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 in your updates for 2011?

I really like the story and all but are you going to follow the current storyline or change it into a new AU?

OH PLEASE UPDATE SOMETIME THIS YEAR!
MasterSprtn117 chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Interesting story...very different from the others I've read.
Masked Doll Victoria chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I fail to see how this pairing you have portrayed here makes any sense. In all versions of Haruhi, Nagato gives Haruhi no attention beyond what is needed for her mission. It requires far to much wank to fit them into a relationship. But, otherwise it is well written.
fufuku chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
Excellent story! It's very different and much more interesting than other stories really. I too, wonder about how Sasaki will be played out in Haruhi and Yuki's life. Thanks for updating! I was wondering where you went. D:
Belthasar chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
...you do realize that Asahina is Mikuru's family name right? It's ASAKURA Ryoko, not Asahina.
LunarMiko07 chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Thanks for continuing with this story. I wonder who Sasaki is and how she will tie in with Haruhi/Yuki.
fanficmasterK chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this was a great Fanfic and I would love if u continued it plz Plz! PLz! PLZ!

this is my fav Fanfic ever of all time
tjcooper666 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
omg loved the story it took me 2 days to read it but it was worth it good job and i hope theres more chapters to come
S.C.O.R.P.I.O.N. Mal chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is an excellent story, makes me wanting to make one with Haruhi and Yuki together. I am going to be reading this and even have it saved to my flash.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
...I think there's some bad spacing problems...

You could need a bit of a beta.

Pretty cool story though, but the spacing made it hard to read.
Artificial Sanctuary chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
This is the best yuri story of this anime.

I never thought of Yuki and Haruhi as a couple but this

story showed them to be amazing together.

This is very well written and everyone is so in character.

I really hope for you to update soon.