Reviews for Lost Gull
Vynne chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
This was not what I was expecting. I was expecting far worse. I'm glad I read this. It was a little new to me. Done differently. Makes for a nice change in scenery, that's for sure! Well, if this was the last chapter, then man was that short! Oh well, at least it was decent. Well, I gotta go. I'm sure you can do better. More detail would have been better. I've seen worse (written far worse might I add). Take your time and think what you want done in a chapter. Add plently of details and try to create feeling and scenes within the mind.

Navaer!
StarofElendil chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
oh, lovely.
mistanddust chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
I love the story. But I'm confused! Is Taralonde in love with Elrohir, or is that just a random thing I thought of?

thanks, mistanddust
StarofElendil chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
ooh, I'm hooked
Hope and love chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
i love it!
hermonine chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
erowyne chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
good story!

I'm erowyne, I'm dutch, so if I ever make an english mistake, I hope you'll understand!

I will probably be one of the reviewers that stick with you story...

so...update soon!

love erowyne
Miroshiku chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
I'm so glad out of all the stories I could have randomly clicked on, that this was it. It's amazing what you can find when you're bored and looking for absolutely nothing in particular.

This is a great piece of work, very imaginative. I'm interested to see where this is going to go next, and I will definitely add this to my favorites. Great job!
Cilmesse chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm curious: where did you find the meaning Elven Sea Maiden for Táralondë? From a name generator, perhaps? I checked the appendix at the end of The Silmarillion, and it tells me that 'tára' means 'lofty' and 'londë' is a 'land-locked haven'. That means your character's name would actually mean Lofty Haven, not Elven Sea Maiden. Also, since it's Legolas who's naming your original character, the name should be in Sindarin and not in Quenya, because the latter language was used very rarely in Middle-earth at the time of the War of the Ring, and also because someone with Legolas' heritage would most likely never even consider using the language of the Noldor.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ohh! This is so sweet! An AU based off of what Caladriel said! It clicked as I was reading it where you were going with this. I absolutly love it.

My only suggestion is grammer check it and center what LEgolas is saying as it is a poem and it will help it stand out.

I look foward to the next chapter.