Reviews for Marion's story
NatzandtheRatz chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Brilliant. I feel like I've been waiting for this story to be written ever since I first saw Psycho. The way you got them together was really believable, and the whole thing was really in-character. Bravo! :)
torie8988 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Thanks for writing this. i always thought anthony perkins was cute and i always thought these two could have worked out if he hadnt been, for lack of a better word, psycho.
Sora 0okami chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
No! It didn't post the rest of my review! How dare they! Losers. / I can't even remember everything I had said, it was last night and I was tired. No way I'm going to remember that. xP Oh well, I'll just write a new one:

Bravo. I loved the whole Marion and Norman concept. Definately fueled my love of the man. .~ Oh! Last night I had read that our dear Anthony Perkins died of AIDS. How depressing is that? He was bi and that totally added to my love of him (or should I say lust? haha)

But yeah, the whole story was great but the best part was *cough* this line right here:..."he lowered himself down onto me and kissed me again, this time with an urgency, a kind of passion that I wasn’t expecting, sort of as if he had some hidden feelings that he could release in this way"

*cheers* haha But other than that one line, I was very sad about the bedroom scene. I love details... well, I guess I'll have to go to another website to get that. XD haha

Well, Missy, (or fella, seems more like a woman's point of view but you can never really tell) you're a talented writer and if you ever get into the interesting stuff, just e-mail me. .~ haha I kid, I sound like a weirdo. Sorry. xP

So, read ya later. .~

Ta.

Sora

PS - Hope this posts...

PS #2 - I did my second review on this chapter for a reason. If someone out there doesn't feel like reading the whole story, read this chapter here! You won't regret it. . Best one of the whole deggum thing. hehe
Sora 0okami chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Ah, so brilliant. I praise you... *praise praise* It was a bit rough in the end, but oh well, it really was a great story. I just re-watched Psycho the other day and I am still deeply in love with Anthony Perkins.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved this story, one of my favorites in a long time. I recently became a fan of Norman Bates and this story was wonderful. I love the idea. I also loved your second, Norman's Story. In fact, as a Norman fan, that was my favorite of the two. You really did a great job portraying both characters, especially Norman. I was looking forward to seeing Lila and Sam, so that was my only disappointment and my only issue with the whole thing was that neither her sister or her boyfriend ever came looking for her, which was odd, but I still loved it. It was well written and a great idea. I really felt for the characters. I was so bothered after Norman tried to kill Marion and she started ignoring him that I almost stopped reading, but I kept on and I am glad that I did. The end, with the child, really reminded my of the fourth movie.

I just want to end by saying that this was a capital idea. I always liked Norman and Marion and wished that the movie had of been able to do more with them, so this story was right up my alley. It was perfect. I am just sad to know that it is over. I actually read both stories in one sitting, something I never do.
PhantomKat chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Nice story. I just finished watching Psycho for the first time and naturally decided to look up fan fiction for it. You did a good job keeping Norman and Marion in character and I liked the plot(I knew Norman wasn't all psycho. D) I can't wait to read your other Psycho story and I hope that you write more. Thanks for the great read!
smithsbabe65 chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! All's well that ends well. At least Marion sent back the money. I was a little worried about that.

Now she and Norman can live their lives in peace without anyone poking their noses where they don't belong.

I have to tell you that this was a really fun fic to read, especially since its about one of my favorite films. You really captured both character's lonliness and vulnerability. They truly belong together...

So now the big question: Will there be a sequel?

I sure hope so!

Until then...
smithsbabe65 chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
Oh wow! There's so much going on in this chapter! Lots of twist and turns and I LOVE it!

I NEVER would have guessed that Norman would actually show Marion "Mother"! And coming clean about her murder, that was a really big step, even for someone as damaged as Norman Bates...

I guess the old adage is true: Love does conquer all.

Both of these people have experienced true heartbreak and disappointment in their unfulfilled lives. Maybe now they can begin to heal...
smithsbabe65 chapter 9 . 2/13/2007
Boy, did Norman come off as a real jerk in this chapter! Poor Marion, she gave this guy her body and poured her out to him. And what does she get in return?

The cold shoulder and broken heart! Norman, you'd better make it up to her or else!
smithsbabe65 chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
This was wonderful and certainly worth the wait. The love scene was handled tastefully. You also did a good job of conveying Norman's fears of intimacy. He was almost childlike in his behavior towards Marion.

The way that Marion coaxed him and urged Norman on was sweet and nurturing. And it's exactly what he needs: a woman that will be gentle and encouraging without belittling or smothering him.

I hope that this budding romance will continue, but something tells me that they are both living on borrowed time...
smithsbabe65 chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
*Applause, applause* Wow, that was your best chapter yet! You've managed to keep Norman in character as the nervous, paranoid man we all know. However, throught Marion's eyes, we are starting to see other facets of Norman that he's kept hidden for so long. You are revealing his vulnerabilty, and more importantly, his humanity.

I believe that this broken man has a great capacity for love, but thanks to his strange and abusive upbringing, he has been afraid to explore this side of himself. Until now...

Keep the chapters coming!
smithsbabe65 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Bravo! That was short but so sweet! I like this take on Norman. He is being Marion's gallant protector, her knight in shining armor so to speak.

I just hope that for Marion's sake, Norman is true to his word and that tomorrow arrives without incident.

So Marion's in love? I guess Sam Loomis is now a distant memory, and I for one, am glad! Never did like that hardware store loser anyway! Marion deserves someone sweeter, nicer and Norman Bates just might be what the doctor ordered! Let's just hope dear old "mom" doesn't drop by for a visit!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Take care,

smithsbabe65
Neko Kuroban chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
This is awesome, GMG!
smithsbabe65 chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
The plot does thicken, indeed! I'm intrigued by your take on this story, since we all know how it's supposed to end...

My intuitive nature is telling me that perhaps in this version, there really is a Norma Bates. And if so, her son Norman is actually trying to protect Marion from her insanely jealous wrath.

I guess and more chapters will tell. *hint, hint*

Thank you for a lovely chapter!
smithsbabe65 chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
You must update this! I know that you haven't had many readers, but I promise to heap on the praise if you continue this!