Reviews for Cheap Bets & High Stakes
omg girl chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
omg plis cary on!
ChocoChip101 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
LOL! i totally see where ur going with this! (unless i'm wrong of course, but i highly doubt it .) plz update soon! i love it so far!

-CC101
Rizalicious chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
oh come on please update i wanna see what happens
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
hehehe i like it. When are your going to update?
InuYasha's One True Love chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
this is rily awesome. i love the way riza is in this one, too funny. can't wait to read more
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
WHERE'S THE UPDATE!
1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
MORE! Please?
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
a d roy! yey! my guess: roy will lose the bet and he has to marry, and the woman he will choose as his wife will be...dundundundun...RIZA! after a lot of of course! am i right? huh,huh,huh? *nudges author with a big weird grin plastered on the face*
idiotsrock09 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
silly Roy. still love the story. this is going on my alert list. i wont ask you to update, coz that just annoys ...yeah. hoo-rah!
idiotsrock09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
ha! this is an awesome story. i love the idea. woot for you!
affinityreign chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
*cheers* GO RIZA! hehe I love it hurry and write more! _
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
YO!

I'm liking this... I'm feeling this, skillet! I was laughing straight from the beginning where Roy was focusing on Riza's figure, to where Riza had to say Roy had to kiss Ed. My god, this may be the first chapter, but this just has an awesome plot..

FLAMETAL-_-
Fullmetalfan chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! I love your story! It's really funny! You do a really good job of capturing the personalities of the characters too. Please update soon! *drools waiting in front of computer screen*
11am chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
lol XD This is a good comical relief! Thanks for updating! I love it!
Anicka chapter 2 . 7/3/2006