Reviews for Burns and Baths
pipinheart chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Loved it! Sam is good taking care of an injured Dean.
Dizzo chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
OMG!

*removes Sam and inserts self*

Hilarious and oh, so sweet. Loved Dean's ticklish feet :-)

Thankyou!
TheKritty chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Aw MAN this was hilarious!And, without any wincest-ly thoughts, so damn HOT! I dunno why, but I love the picture of Sam caring for Dean in such a kind and soft way. I could understand Dean though, man, it was kinda awkward, right? But Sam feeding Dean? Totally cracked me up and there were so many phrases, which were so damn funny and I so laughed my butt of!

And there was so much brotherly love!*squee* And you didn't forget the drama,that's very 'Supernatural'-ish from Sam thinking about Jess and other girls, or Sam refering to Dean's twisted phsyche,his fears and so on.

""What?”

“Dude, seriously, are you sure you’re straight cos you were getting pretty friendly in there”

“You’re my brother!”

“So you’re admitting there’s a possibility you’re a little bendy?”

“No, that’s not what I’m saying!”

“Honestly man it’s ok with me. I’ll love you no matter what”"

-You got me *squee*ing out loud with that, I couldn't stop, seriously. It was SO SO CUTE!I think I'm dying from their cuteness, especially Dean's.

Ugh and Swans - totally scary sometimes, I was in situation like that scary and I reacted the same way Sam my sister took Dean's place *sighs*

Uh and btw, loved the hurt!Dean. Burns hurt like hell.

Damn good job, loved it!

Kritty
Sushi Chi chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Dude, that was awesome. Love the last bit with Suzi coming and calling Sam Francis. Well written. Loved it.
Majka chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
lol, loved it! Hurt Dean is such a brat, I really don't know how Sam is able to put up with that:) Probably only due to the fact that he is such an awesome little broter :)
inevitibilitieskill chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Aww. such a cute story.

love how Dean's ticklish
Supernoodle chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
Hey Babe,

I know I've read this before, but I thought I'd have another read of it coz it's just so good. Frustrated Dean and lovely caring Sam. Man, don't we all want to be Sammy in this fic lol.

TTFN x
Michelle chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
OMG! A POLE DANCER? THAT IS GREAT. LOVED THE STORY AND THE ENDING.

I WILL KEEP READING AND REPLYING.

GREAT STUFF!

Michelle
Michelle chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
OMG! THAT IS FRICKIN HILARIOUS!

ALL THE "I HATE THIS" AND "THIS SUCKS". I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT ALL THE COMMENTS THAT THEY EACH WHERE MAKING. AND SAM FEEDING DEAN. LOL

I KNOW THAT I AM ONLY AT THE END OF CHAPTER 3 BUT WANTED TO COMMENT ANYWAY.

I LOVED THE LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER WHEN SAM COMES OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND JUST LEANS DOWN AND PUTS HIS SHOES ON AND DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING. THAT WAS REALLY SWEET.

YOU WRITE YOU HUMOR SO WELL!

LOVE IT!

Michelle
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
:D lol im on a roll reading your fics today! i loved this one, poor dean and his burnt little hands

i would give him a sponge bath if he wanted ;)

lol

and i did have a giggle at that last part

francis, genious!

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Wow, you manage to capture the brotherly love without turning it into wincest. Great job, love your hurt Dean and worried Sammy stories!
Nilah chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Tis was sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. Keep writing.
Freefall chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Brilliant!
Freefall chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Brilliant!
busigt-81 chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Really loved this story! Thanks for sharing!