Reviews for Chloe
janet chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
what a heartbreaking ending, i truly wanted to cry. i do praise you for taking paige's au-rape by dean in a different direction. some may have wanted the cliche happy ending but in real life it may not. it's really sad people like dean live and walk freely doing these sort of things at least you made sure the bastard killed himself. good story!
Joey chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
That was the worst story I have ever read. Why would you write about a child getting melested and shot. I know Paige got raped but could you have skipped the whole dean thing and just have kept it Paige, Alex and her daughter without all of that other stuff.
fae chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
it sucks. why so sad?
Bobbyjohn chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
*starts crying uncontrolably* That was like the saddest ending ever! I was rooting for Chloe to come back to Paige some how, but no You just had to kill her! Well I hope your happy
lesprincezz chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
my god...geze...beautifuly written but it really brings tears to your eyes...

your an amzing writter because you know how to keep a person clinged to stories...wow!

sad but good :)
wizdmgoddess chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
what the hell. first off being a rapist doesnt make him a pedophile. both suck and completely deserve lifetime prison sentences but there not the same. second how did dean end up being batshit crazy. its like he had nothing better to do, what happen to college. third, killing chloe like that was sick and a not so creative way of relieving paige of her teenage stress while punishing her for wishing her daughter gone. it was like your daughters missing we know you former rapist aka her father has her ... he molested an killed her and kill himself... case closed. an the support stucture paige had was sad.
Degrassilover818 chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
o my gosh that was so sad

i cant belive he shot her!

reena chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
Wow, it was really good! It's just sad that bad things happen to good people. Anyway you should make a sequel!
writinsinmysoul chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
wow! I just finished reading this fic and I have to say it was very sad unfourtunately sick things live this happen in our world everyday we choose to ignore it but we should learn more about accept it and try to prevent it, so on that note thank you for not being afraid to write a realistic fic. oh one more thing to the reviewer who said two year olds can't speak that well, so not true. every child is different for example my niece wont even be two until feb 24 and last week at dinner she wouldn't shut up she is pretty much aware of what is going on and will have a conversation with you she will tell you her ABC's and she can count too twelve lol can we say child prodigy. My sister said she figured out the secret, you need two dumb ppl too make a genius baby. she said it not me lol.
MarcoLover16 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Eww, Dean. Aww, Marco's the napkin monster! I love Marco! Yeah, I'm sure my penname didn't give that away.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
oh! Big question!
Jane Poirot chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
Wow...that's the only way I can describe this fanfic...wow. You remained true to the spirit of Degrassi; you put in a realistic story even though it didn't have a happy ending. That's what I like about this story. One thing bothered me though: At the end when you're describing Chloe's grave it says she lived from 2002 to 2005. On the series, Paige was raped somewhere in the beginning of the school year, which was in the fall of 2002. If she got pregnant from the rape, wouldn't she have had Chloe in 2003? And if Chloe was killed three years later, wouldn't it have been in the year 2006? Other than that, this story was pretty good.
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Just read this one and boy how I can not stop the water works. right now. this is just a sad fic.
nikoncoolpix chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Two year olds can't talk that well! They know words, not sentences!
inpsycho chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
wow, i so did not see that coming, so sad
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »