Reviews for Birthday's in the Bathroom
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/4
God, I loved it.
jayme.scholtes chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
VERY VERY GOOD! I wasn't a big fan of Asuma or Ino when I first read this story but after actually seeing more of Asuma in the anime I liked him a LOT more & I even liked Ino a tiny bit more. I always found Asuma attractive & now even more so! So thanks for the little erotic thrill & I think it was sweet having him show up to cheer up Ino when she was alone on her birthday! Been there a few times I know how miserable it can be. So thanks again!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
really good story

keep up the good work :)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
hahha!
nice smut!
im not a fan of asuino but im not against it either so, thanks for this one!
awesome job!
more pls!;)
The Rainbow Flower chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You pray someone likes it? It's amazing! I adore it!
It's so long and nice and interesting! I loved it, really! And there should just be thousands more stories about these two! They're such a nice pairing people hardly think about! They're one of my favorite!
I love it so much! It was so well elaborated!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm not quite into AsumaIno but FUCK YES OMFG
Welp, there goes another guilty pleasure
Damn it, why does sensei/student have to be so fucking sinful yet so fucking irresistible :))))!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
A very unique couple. I never thought of it but it's very interesting and the writing was well done and very creative. Good job :-)
IziyaTakahashi chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was so sexy and so sweet all at the same time! AMAZING job with this!
theauthoroftheyear chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG HAHA MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 5TH TOO.

Also that was really hot. Loved it.
kimber1970 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Animefangir1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great lemon! I like how detailed the emotions between the two of them are. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
My God.

I absolutely loved this. I swear there's just not enough fics of these two. I wish more people were like you and would discover their potential.

I see how the age difference would put some people off, but you mentioned her being on a college campus so it's obvious that she's older...plus the fact that Asuma hesitated just goes to show that he did have a sliver of moral decency lol

So yea, great story!