Reviews for Dark Heaven
Dark Kora chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
You should really write a sequel for this story cause im dying to find out as to what will happen next in it and it was really good
elf mermaid chapter 24 . 6/4/2010
Wow! This is a wonderful story, and I am sorry about your writer's block. If you are still active in your account, and/or are interested in listening, I have a few ideas you might possibly use that might help with your writer's block. In any case, please do not hesitate to contact me if you are. Thank you for writing this story, anyway!
mysterychild chapter 24 . 4/26/2009
Aw man! This story was a great read so far.. I almost feel like this chapter was the closing of a book, and it defiantly needs a sequel! :) I hope your writer's block for this particular story fades some day. Until then, I'll keep an eye out for updates.
phoenixwings37 chapter 24 . 1/9/2009
it's been a year now maybe almost two now. when are you going to cure your writer's block?
Yuti-Chan chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
I hope you will update soon :(
Ronnika chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
I just want to first say 'OMG WOW' this is such a great story. I hope that you haven't given up on this story it would be a shame if you did. If you want to clean up your lose ends you could always have them go see Inyasha's father in Horai at the castle, and have them sit at a table and have everyone exchange information to each other without any of the elite guard after them(:P) or have them worry about anyone going after their lives. You could also have Sesshomaru burst into the room with Rin and Kagura and have Kagome and Rin rerunited after having Rin in a coma for months. I hope that I was able to give you some idea's to continue your story with and hope you take the bait(lol:P). Also I realy love Kagome's wings wish I had my own. Well until next time, hope that I was able to help you even if just alittle.
Asioleshion chapter 24 . 8/25/2008
Too bad you wont continue this story, it's quite original and should consider giving it an endig, although I highly expect you to, I mean afterall it's from more than a year ago.I look forward to read more of your stories!

C-ya
TopHat10792 chapter 24 . 8/18/2007
Wow. Please update soon!
clusterlizard1 chapter 24 . 7/9/2007
but, but, but... wah!

no fair... this is sucha good story *god damned writers block crap and shit and... gr!*

sorry bput that but... *whines* no...

clusterlizard1

*i recon they should come out with a drug that gets rid of writers block.*
kerapal bubbles chapter 24 . 5/23/2007
NO! but, but, but Inuyasha and Kagome have to get to Horai! oh pleaseopleaseoplease don't stop!*whimpers*
beaBIANCA chapter 24 . 5/10/2007
CANTWAIT! UPDATE SOON
MizuKitsune248 chapter 24 . 4/9/2007
update soon! . lol. crosseyed.
Yumemiya Kowai chapter 24 . 4/9/2007
That was great! Update as soon as you can.