Reviews for That Story With the Stupid Plot
Cassie McCormick chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Ah, should make a more intelligent comment but I do not miss anything.
It's great that the Candy Style and be consolidated. On the other hand, yes, I support Christope/Kenny by you.
My Kenny harems grows, yei XD
It was a good story. And best of all is that the plasmaste into four chapters, no more no less.
Cassie McCormick chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
No, I do not want Bunny, I like the Christope/Kenny!
Well, whatever it was another great chapter. That, indeed, almost all love Cartman is GREAT XD
Oh, and Stan and Kyle, spending time together... how cute.
It is amazing that Wendy is so jealous, too.
I just need one!
*runs away*
Cassie McCormick chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
"I was going to deliver some bat justice, but... I can't do that to Eric. He actually likes you, I think. So, just... stay away from the quadruple-stuffed Oreos. The Oreos are ours, bitch."
Wendy has the reserved right on the Oreo, lol. X'D
Bah, it turned out that Heidi was it a bitch. And Stan loves Kyle.
(Gah, happiness...)
Curiously, I'm liking the Christophe/Kenny.
I loved the conversation between Wendy and Stan where she supposed he should advise and ends asking borrowed a bat XD
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ok no.
But I plan to read all your fics of South Park (except Kyman, sorry) because they're great and I admire you as a writer.
The title is the only thing I need to love this. That, and it has so many exceptional headcanons (as Stan gay boyfriend Christophe!, Kyle womanizer, Kenny wanting to be gay... and Wendy and Cartman as best friends).
Seriously, how can you think so many wonders? :'D
Fortunately (or maybe not) are four chapters. So I happened to read them.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
wait, so The Mole's not really French? A stupid question, I know, but I just had to ask.
Winds of Inspiration chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
This should be called "What NOT To Do When Writing Style and or Candy Fics in the South Park Fandom" hahahah! This was so brilliantly done as a parody fic and before anyone writes Style and Candy fics, they should definitely read this first! :)
ItsABreeThing chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Haaa I really enjoyed this! Tbh Kyle's character wasn't even like him like in the show but nevertheless still enjoyable. Cartman hilarious as always. Kenny trying to be gay.. Haha.
llamajo chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Lol. I see what you mean by the half assed ending. XD It did make me laugh, though, so cheers for that! :D
llamajo chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha! I can't wait to get to the end of this! :D
llamajo chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha, I this is great! I can't wait to read more! :D
llamajo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Really awesome first chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
hhahahahah I love this :'D So cracky, so good XD
Devil Lace chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I know this is old, and I don't know if you even write anymore, but you were always my favorite South Park writer. Re-reading thing just solidifies that. The characters are perfectly IC, the humor is so South Park (y'know, before they got ridiculous), and the relationships, especially the Mole and Kenny's friendship, are all awesome.

Seriously...I love this and you.
Christmas Roses chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Dude, this thing is a riot. I'm pretty sure that if I ever read this thing out loud (which I'll never do- my friends think I'm crazy enough already), I would (barely) be able to keep a straight face.

You. Must. Right. More. Of. This. Awesome. Shit.
Holy fuck.
thatlittleone chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You know my favourite part of this story? Aside from the Stan/Kyle and Cartman/Wendy which i love!
This line: "I'm not short, everyone else is just freakishly tall!" because that is exactly what i've been saying for years- FINALLY someone agrees with me!