Reviews for After the End
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Oh My God. I don't usually read in progress works because I find it annoying and boring waiting for the next chapters to come, but for your work I think i'm willing to suffer a little :)

I really do love the different perspective and the concentration on responsibility this fic has taken that I don't see in many others as well written.

* HannaH *
yumeniai chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Oh! it's so KAWAII! Update!
sailormoonie17 chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
hey good story, update soon!
Hououza chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Beautiful chapter.

sakura li 19 chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I was very surprised for the Clan to let Syaoran go..even though I knoew that it would have to happen somehow. Oh, and is the Clan really that bad?
MeakoXIII chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
yea! im so glad that they are back together! it took long enough! lol anyway, ... im so happy! lol HANYAN!
x0xEmeraldx0x chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Cute Story ) Please continue!
MeakoXIII chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
one more day for what? please update soon and have Syaoran come back siin as well.
Hououza chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Excellent chapter.

Free Spirit chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
You have written a very good story! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
Hououza chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Excellent chapter.

MeakoXIII chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
oh no! what is wrong with sakura? when is he gonna go back to her? please update really fast, k? i hope the elders get their minds straight and realise that syaoran isn't happy with the role that they have him in. hurry up and write more,K?/

MeakoXI
Miaka Kiri chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
This is a very well-written and interesting story-but there are a couple small details that aren't quite right. First off, during the second movie Sakura and the others are 12, not 10 (they age during the series, and the second movie takes place 4 months after episode 70). At 14 Sakura would be in 8th grade, still in junior high for another year (Japanese school systems work a little differently from ours here in America). Four years after the movie, though, would put her at 16 and in her first year of high school (10th grade).

These are only minor things, and don't really throw the story off a whole lot, but you may want to look into correcting them. It's entirely up to you, though. Just thought I'd let you know. Great story, though, I can't wait to read more! *_*
Sakura Avalon chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
This is SO GOOD! (I'm writing two Cardcaptors stories at once! One's 17 pages *the sequel to the first one*, and the first one is 11 pages, since I haven't worked on that one in a while. *kinda having or was having writer's block*)
SukiRin chapter 2 . 7/4/2006