Reviews for Dreams
Afuri chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
The remnants are poor things. /3 Thanks for the fic.
HOOO chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I suck at comment and maybe my english is bad

So I'll just say two things :

That was great and I was near to cry.
Pizazz chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. No, I did not think Cid was particularly OOC. You portrayed that soft side to his heart very well. The whole thing was just done very well.

One thing I want to mention though was the stuttering. Using the ellipses was an interesting effect, but it read more like broken speech than it did stuttering. Still, it got the idea that Yazoo was having a hard time talking across.

Again, this is amazing and I'm happy to say I'll be adding it to my favourites.
PlayedTheBeamOfLight chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I love this story! It may be short, but it was really touching and the interaction between Cid and Yazoo was amazing! It's definately going into my faves! Great job and keep up the good work!
Chaidrin chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I just read Dreams. Love it, and I don't think Cid was OOC. Bring up his dreams really feeds that, but if you are going to change it up a bit, I would add a little more to the reference. But I like it the way it is. Wonderful!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cute story and lovely job! Unique as well, as this is the only fic that I have seen with these two charecters! Nice job, nicely written and cute altogether.
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love this, it's so sad... the situation sems likely too. 10 points! I'm adding this to my fav list!
albino-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Fav! O.O

That was so sweet! At first I thought Cid was going to punch the living daylights out of 'im but no. It's a good thing he didn't too X3 I really liked this fic, it was well-written and had some awesome sentences that I'll probably quote one day XD
Neo-Nebula chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*sobs* that was sad. So Yazoo died? He is my fav advent child! It was such good writing when you put in it that those people were beating him like that for hurting their children. That was very realistic and something rare to read. I don't care for vulgar language, though. Keep up the good work!
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Cid was in character. Everything was great...but...here comes the CC.

Next time you pantomine stuttering in writing, use dashes instead of ellipses, like so: I-I-I'm nuh-nuh-not st-st-STUTTERING! WHen you wtote it with the ellipses, it didn't flow smoothly. Also use a spell-checker whenever you can.

Otherwise, very nice story. A little sad.
KidDenied chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
**Sob** I still refuse to believe the SHM die at the end of AC!

I love Yazoo! Dammit I love them all! :'(

That was a really good heart breaking fic :'(
phoenixXVI chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was heartbreaking, yet at times funny. i dont think Cid was OOC at all. Him giving Yazoo a cigarette was priceless.
Limna chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
great story! i love it! plz write another story which you dont let yazoo die and pair him with cid pwez _
VividInk chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I neav knew u were a FF VII: AC fan... anyway... brilliant story!