Reviews for Knowing you
DiaClass chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Beautiful Story! I really love it! :)
swagyeol chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
*fangirl squels*

im a die-hard nejiXino fan and this made my fangirl day ;D

i loved it man! great job!
ImCutePoison chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
That was awesome. You described their characters perfectly. Im glad they let loose the emotions inside and are together. I just love happy-ending.

I first read the sequel to this story but honestly - could you make another one ? I would like to read and see what happens after he introduce her to the Main House. ]
EmoPrincess21 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I love it neji get his girl no matter what so super cute i love nejiino the are my favorite naruto couple ever u should have made it a longer story
fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
good story
LexLogikk chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I luffled this! Kawaii! This was so friggin awesome! lols... okay, fangirl moment over, but seriously, this was amazing. If I didn't know it was a twoshot and nothing more, I would like, beg and plead for you to write another chapter. D like I said, I luffled it!
InoaiNeji chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
love love!
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Not a fan of this couple, but this is cute. :) Ino's my fave char. :)
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
luv the ending can u help mee submit a story
Maidengirl chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
omg that was so good!
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
O ME GOSH! Could someone please restart my heart?

This story had my eyes glued to the screen of my computer, and it was written so...so well! How on earth can you manage to make them act so in character together? I am now having the strong urge to write a Neji Ino fanfic now.

Wonderful job!

in character

nothing to complain

simply perfect!

LOVE IT.. I LOVE IT!

I expect more fics. well if you want. love this pairing. and your fic.. too (L)
liltle chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
You wrote this story just too perfect and too beautifully it took my breath away. It was really a warm-hearted story. Amused me alot with its senses and ino/neji story would always continue to amuse me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story to fill in my random life. It was irrestible to not continue from the first half of the story and hope to see more of this couple.
sasina chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
omg

omg

omg!

you are so incredible

your writing.. your plot.. the thoughts.. feelings.. the way you described.. everything... I love it. so much talent.. I totally love this fic.. love this pairing. they seem perfect.. like your fic.

thank you for this.
GiaShakira chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
I liked how you portrayed Neji's possesiveness and feelings toward Ino very well written thankx for updating and please update again! : )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »