Reviews for Conversations With Dead People
Jademy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
hahahaha Good joke! I'm sad but happy, thanks!
Swagcityy13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice chap
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
(awed) It's like you wrote Noa, Kisara, and the whole Kaiba family from life. Every fic I read is better than the one before!
Princess KittyLo The Pink chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
J'adore. J'ADORE! M-effing J'ADORE!

You really are fantastic, and I don't even like Noa that much. Okay, I love him. But I hate Kisara. Nope, I love her, too. But I loved this fic even more!

Deliciously awesome.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
you know, i'd really, really like you to do something with kisara. either seth(priest seto)/kisara or kaiba/kisara, but something vaguely romantic-sounding and involving kisara and one of the seto's. do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent kisara-fic? i've read MyAibou, but aside from the dreams it's not really what i had in mind - in terms of physical love anyway. took a while to wrap my head around that; i just couldn't see it happening that way, if at all. but if i could see your take on that pairing(s), it would make me a very happy scribler-fan.

ps: in terms of an actual review, this was really good! your version of noah is perfect, and i loved the way he kept thinking in terms of computer systems. and it provided a much more explored reason for his sacrifice, besides the last-minute concience-growing he did in the anime. very nice.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Clovershipping? o.O

Well... I guess Noa has green hair...

I swear, I don't understand half the names that people give these pairings. Honestly.

Very nicely written fic - I LOVE the way that you wrote Noa. It makes me want to try writing him, and I don't even /like/ him...
Erik's Champion chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. Kisara was totally cliche with all her sweet and vague metaphors, but Noa threw it in her face while at the same time realizing she was right, it was just great.
Jensti chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This story was entrancing. I've not read a Noa story before because I've never found him that interesting but you add layers to his character and give him depth and insight that I really enjoyed.

Clovershipping huh? Who makes up these shipping names anyway?

Thanks for a great story.

cantthinkofagoodnameP chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I agree with all the other was so beautiful...and white for some reason.

I really liked the end (pun intended). This is the kind of story I can breathe off of. Oh, and not just love, this story is inexplicable.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Yeah great story.
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/29/2006

That was wonderfully written, they way you conveyed emotions; so real!
Freezypop Fancypants chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. This is really, really pretty... *pets the fanfiction* I think you hit both of their characters on the nose.

Good job.
Mugendai chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is a lovely story, beautifully written. I especially liked the insight into Noa's thoughts.
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You write Noa so perfectly! And your figurative language is beautiful. I never cease to be amazed. I loved the language at the beginning, how it was very reminiscent of computers: "This was a memory he hadn't accessed in a long time, and it was so unexpected that for a few seconds he was shocked into a mindset lower than a word processor." Awesome.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
"He could taste the raw possibilities in the air.

They tasted a little like stale crackers."

How do you DO that? How do you come up with sensory images like that that are so... I don't even have the words to describe them. Your stories SING with them.

This is fantastic for so many reasons, many of which have to do with my growing fascination of Kaiba and his relationships to both Mokuba and Kisara (via his Egyptian alter-ego anyway). I think you NAILED the Kaiba/Mokuba relationship and all Kaiba has done for it. And Kisara's love for the priest Seto, too.

Absolutely lovely. Going on my favorites. You're taking over the chart there, girl...