Reviews for 30 Ways To Irritate Aburame Shino
Gest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Ahaha thats funny
Kai H chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That is the funniest thing i have ever read and you should write more stories like this
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I always check out the profiles of people who review, fave, or alert one of my stories. I figure, if they like mine, I'll like theirs. As a fellow Team 8 fan, how could I resist this title?

#3 made me bust out laughing...so did #12. #22 is just mean.

LOL That was too much fun!
KakashiShino chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
What the-?
Peeve-danna chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LOL! This is very amusing!

I cacked myself... yes... I cacked myself... don't you hate it when you make a spelling error...

ANYWAY... This was awesome, I am favouriting!
Taroschain chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh my gosh, my eyes were watering from laughing while I was reading this! XD I love the one about putting his number on a want ad, I have the sudden urge to do that now...

Really funny, great, great job!

Ooh, and the stapler fetish...XD
mellow and gaara lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMFM! that made me fall out of my chair, i was laughing so hard (i hit my head too, that hurt. but, whatever!) that's funny and slightly mean at the same time! i guess that it figures that Kiba would be the one reading that. heh heh heh!

thanks! _
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Yay Cookie! Funny story, Poor Shino-kun.
DeejaVu chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*falls off chair laughing more* Another favorite. You are a comedy GENIUS. Thanks for the Shino and Kankuro funnies!
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
that was really good.
Shikon Entity Shinobu chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
wow, this is better than the kiba one. poor shino, why is he afraid of sauske. now thinking of it, WHT SICK SADISTIC PERSON WOULD DO THAT TO POOR SHINO'S FAMILY. HE LOVES THOSE BUGS AND THEY'D LEAVE IF YOU SPRAYED OF NEARBY. man I'm lucky i'm not him
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I WANT MORE I WANT MORE
DementedxAngelxx chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
lol that was funny! I loved it! this is the first time I've read one of your stories but now I'm gunna go and read more!
twilight-yuna17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hahahahaha did i already send a review hahahah

ok i love to death its so funny!
Skyskater chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ja know, you may be the owner of Projectile Sporks, but I am the owner of Flying PIGS!

Oh man this story had me cracking up not to mention way back when I added it to C2. Great story. I know you are probably thinking "what retard would review a story like 1 year after they added it to C2?" Well, I am said retard.

Great story xDD

I still think we should team up so that my flying pigs have projectile sporks.